• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Albert Wesker.

Ah, I remember posting a comment about these kinda things. I wish I remembered where it was so I could quote it, but i'll just type it over again.

Alot of people debate over alot of things that don't really matter such as this. Other examples are, Leon's hair color, Excella's nationality, ect. I say, as long as it doesn't have a real effect on the series, believe what you wish to. ^^

I personally believe that Wesker is British, and faked an American accent to blend into STARS and not raise suspicion which is why he only has American accents in both of the RE1s. (Not counting UC) But if someone wants to think he's American, that's fine with me, while I think more things point out that he is English, it doesn't really have an impact on the series so...

Not to mention with this Wesker children thing we have now, there's no telling what his true nationality is.

Don't get me wrong, im not saying your topic is pointless. It's just that i've seen so many arguments over stuff like this that's not worth arguing over. (I hope I didn't come off as rude or anything.)

teal27

Maybe he has split personalities? A different accent to suit his mood, ha ha. Schizophrenia, per-chance? Considering him, it wouldn't be too far fetched, lol.

^Ya know the split personality thing is not a bad theory. Him and Birkin did seem a little off sometimes. XDXDXD Lovely art work BTW.

teal27

Guess it's time for some top-rate fanficcers to run roughshod with that idea, lol.

Thank u. :)

Hoady

teal27;56549 said:
Maybe he has split personalities? A different accent to suit his mood, ha ha. Schizophrenia, per-chance? Considering him, it wouldn't be too far fetched, lol.

Lmao wesker is a schizophrenic.Maybe hes just confused?*looking in the mirror*"I think a nice british touch will go fine for my plans of domination today....HOWS IT GOIN MAATE!?...Woops thats my australian.":pinch:

I like to think of him as british though.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I don't really have an opinion of my own, but I have learned to trust 013 in RE matters. :)
I'm buying this:
013;56548 said:
I personally believe that Wesker is British, and faked an American accent to blend into STARS and not raise suspicion which is why he only has American accents in both of the RE1s. (Not counting UC)

And the residentevil wiki is known to be inaccurate, alot of info there is not verified and in some cases it is wrong.

nemesis_lover

He's from England, Went to Oxford and then joined Umbrella.
On a serious note, he's had a few voice actors, maybe one was english and one wasn't but Capcom didn't have time to correct this maybe?

Hoady

I'm sure hes english but maybe slightly influenced by american accent as well.I think its one of those voices that really aren't normal you know like those movie ad commentators that try to make everything sound really intense?No one could possibly copy such a ridiculous voice,imagine talking to that guy in person.xD

Top Bottom