• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Albert Wesker and Derek C. Simmons

ToCool74

Veteran Member
The Wesker children where never "brothers" or anything like that.

So using a comparison picture between the 2 proves nothing since there is nothing indicating that the Wesker children would look alike since they where all just random kids that where kidnapped.

And also, Alex Wesker is the ONLY Wesker that could be alive now since all the others are CONFIRMED dead.

Umbrella kept a very close eye on all the children and out of all of them who injected the "Prototype Virus" the only 2 who where able to survive it and seek out Spencer later was Albert and Alex.

All the other Wesker children died outright after taking the Prototype Virus.

So unless Dereck simmons somehow turns out to be Alex Wesker (which I doubt) than there is no way he is one of the children from the Wesker Project.

Arachnid

The Wesker children where never "brothers" or anything like that.

So using a comparison picture between the 2 proves nothing since there is nothing indicating that the Wesker children would look alike since they where all just random kids that where kidnapped.

And also, Alex Wesker is the ONLY Wesker that could be alive now since all the others are CONFIRMED dead.

Umbrella kept a very close eye on all the children and out of all of them who injected the "Prototype Virus" the only 2 who where able to survive it and seek out Spencer later was Albert and Alex.

All the other Wesker children died outright after taking the Prototype Virus.

So unless Dereck simmons somehow turns out to be Alex Wesker (which I doubt) than there is no way he is one of the children from the Wesker Project.
I was in the same boat as you (doubting their relationship, I mean). This is the new TGS trailer for RE6. It has me a bit more convinced that Simmons is Alex, or related to Wesker in some way. His voice sounds almost exactly like Weskers. He looks incredibly similar to Albert too. They are too similar for it to be a coincidence.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I actually thought that right from the beginning, because in the second trailer we see Simmons when Carlada tells Jake about his father, and they have the same hair colour.
-what are talking about derek has gray hair? n I already spilled the beans on alex,jake,sherry,and albert who they were and what not....one more albert suprise in the game, but thats a secret for me to know!

Top Bottom