• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Albert and William's goal achieve? (Wishful thinking)

For those of your who hate the idea of shipping this thread may not be for you. Just letting you know in advance. :oops:

Ahem. Now, as far as we know, Albert Wesker wanted to basically rebuild the human race, to make supreme humans being with superior DNA.

William's goal was to make a perfect the G-virus. It was finished but it was obviously flawed.

They both were killed because of their obsession with their experiments and work. They both failed.

...Or did they?

Here comes along Sherry Birkin, a women who was infected with the G-virus and then cured partially. She was cured enough to live as a normal human being, but still infected enough to have super healing abilities. (Possibly what William was really aiming for.)

Then you got Jake, human for the most part, with powers and abilities beyond that of normal humans and immunity to other lethal viruses.

Now I am aware that Sherry and Jake are just good friends, but if those two were to ever fall in love and reproduce, (Which I think is not too far fetched.) imagine what their kids would be like. Two people with stabilize virus' in their bodies would probably create the perfect human beings their parents were looking for.

So while Al and Will initially failed in their attempts to purposely change humanity, they may have actually succeeded accidentally, through their children.

Just a crazy theory I thought of...:D I hope I don't sound like i've been smoking too much crack. XD

Reactions: svp

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
For those of your who hate the idea of shipping this thread may not be for you.

Ha ha! When I first read that, I thought you were going to ship Wesker with Birkin. (The adult ones.)

A Shake offspring would be interesting indeed. But it doesn't have to end there. In Code Veronica, Wesker suggested he might revive Steve (who was infected with the Veronica virus if I'm not mistaken). If Steve is actually alive, he might want to sleep with Jill (who was infected with the T-virus and survived) and produce another unique chid.

Now imagine a meeting of Shake's child and Jeve's. Their offspring would be able to repel pretty much every virus, heal much faster than a normal human, mutate at will, have boiling blood, read minds (Alexia could do that, right?), et cetera.

Leon was infected with the Plaga virus in RE4, right? Ogay, Ashley managed to get the parasite out of him, but what if a part of it remained? Then we have Piers who injected himself with the C-virus and might have survived RE6. Let's say he did, and let's say that in the RE universe (where pretty much everything is possible), men can reproduce with each other at some point in the near future. And then, Kennivans's child meets Jevake's...

Sherry + Jake = Shake
Jill + Steve = Jeve
Kennedy + Nivans = Kennivans
Jeve + Shake = Jevake
Jevake + Kennivans = ERROR :confused:

Ha ha! When I first read that, I thought you were going to ship Wesker with Birkin. (The adult ones.)
I was actually worried about that. I hope I don't scare people off too soon.

A Shake offspring would be interesting indeed. But it doesn't have to end there. In Code Veronica, Wesker suggested he might revive Steve (who was infected with the Veronica virus if I'm not mistaken). If Steve is actually alive, he might want to sleep with Jill (who was infected with the T-virus and survived) and produce another unique chid.
I think Jake/Sherry would be far more likely, and Capcom seems to have completely tossed Steve out of the window even though they left us clues that said he might come back. (Of course, that was the same game that said that Sherry was in Wesker's care. Damn retcons!)

Now imagine a meeting of Shake's child and Jeve's. Their offspring would be able to repel pretty much every virus, heal much faster than a normal human, mutate at will, have boiling blood, read minds (Alexia could do that, right?), et cetera.
I don't remember Alexia being able to read minds but she did have flamable blood. But I don't think Jill would ever be interested in Steve if they did decide to bring him back, but that's not to say someone could do what Alexia did and do the 15 year cyrogenic sleep thing. Hmmm, is the TV-virus still around? I need to brush up on my RE knowledge.

Leon was infected with the Plaga virus in RE4, right? Ogay, Ashley managed to get the parasite out of him, but what if a part of it remained? Then we have Piers who injected himself the C-virus and might have survived RE6.
Those are both awsome thoughts.

Let's say he did, and let's say that in the RE universe (where pretty much everything is possible), men can reproduce with each other. And then, Kennivans's child meets Jevake's...

Sherry + Jake = Shake
Jill + Steve = Jeve
Kennedy + Nivans = Kennivans
Jeve + Shake = Jevake
Jevake + Kennivans = ERROR :confused:
....Kay, now you're just messin' with me. :rolleyes:

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I think Jake/Sherry would be far more likely, and Capcom seems to have completely tossed Steve out of the window even though they left us clues that said he might come back. (Of course, that was the same game that said that Sherry was in Wesker's care. Damn retcons!)

I don't remember Alexia being able to read minds but she did have flamable blood. But I don't think Jill would ever be interested in Steve if they did decide to bring him back, but that's not to say someone could do what Alexia did and do the 15 year cyrogenic sleep thing. Hmmm, is the TV-virus still around? I need to brush up on my RE knowledge.

More likely, Wesker was just taunting Claire and wouldn't bring Steve to life, but rather just extract the Veronica virus and then dispose of his body. I'm not sure what mentions it, but it was stated that Wesker had spies within the US Government to keep a close eye on Sherry and to give Wesker blood samples.

Alexia can't read minds (the novel stated she had psychic abilities, but that's non-cannon) but she could communicate with the various B.O.W.s around Rockfort Island and the Antarctic base. That's how she knew Chris and Wesker were in Antarctica and how she was able to send the tentacles after Claire and Steve.

MetalGamer2

Survivor
Now I am aware that Sherry and Jake are just good friends, but if those two were to ever fall in love and reproduce, (Which I think is not too far fetched.) imagine what their kids would be like. Two people with stabilize virus' in their bodies would probably create the perfect human beings their parents were looking for.

I agree with all the things you said, but I'm pretty sure Jake/Sherry are already more than "just good friends". Sure, they never straight-up said it in RE6, but a romantic relationship is heavily suggested throughout the entire game.

But still, the idea of what awesome babies they could have is in fact something that has crossed my mind. If you ask me, this is no doubt an inevitability, assuming that Capcom decides to continue their relationship in future games (which I hope they do). Unfortunately, Capcom has a bad habit of simply forgetting characters/couples, but hopefully this doesn't happen to Jake/Sherry :)

masterfortesque

I'd hardly call it a success to create a handful of special people. That isn't very viable population. With who will SherryJake's kid make babies with? Will they survive and spread their genes around? Who knows if these people are even able to reproduce.

In a way they succeeded sure, but they already did it when they turned themselves or Sherry, Jake etc. became.

I agree with all the things you said, but I'm pretty sure Jake/Sherry are already more than "just good friends". Sure, they never straight-up said it in RE6, but a romantic relationship is heavily suggested throughout the entire game.
True, but whenever someone brings up clues that two characters may be more than friends a legion of people come and attack. "NHWONDIWOOIW!!! Resident Evil is not romance they're just friends! This ain't Twilight! Just because one is male and one is female doesn't need to marry!" Or something along those lines. I was trying to stay on the safe side. ;) We know for a fact that they are at least friends that care about each other. When it comes to fiction, especially Capcom, the two characters have to been shown married with kids before people even consider that the two have a romantic interest in each other. XD

But still, the idea of what awesome babies they could have is in fact something that has crossed my mind. If you ask me, this is no doubt an inevitability, assuming that Capcom decides to continue their relationship in future games (which I hope they do). Unfortunately, Capcom has a bad habit of simply forgetting characters/couples, but hopefully this doesn't happen to Jake/Sherry :)

Good grief, tell me about it. I don't know how many clues and potential stories Capcom abandoned in this series alone.

I'd hardly call it a success to create a handful of special people. That isn't very viable population. With who will SherryJake's kid make babies with? Will they survive and spread their genes around? Who knows if these people are even able to reproduce.

In a way they succeeded sure, but they already did it when they turned themselves or Sherry, Jake etc. became.

It may take some time, but in the long run, a new race would be created through their children and their descendants. Remember, it's an infection that effects the whole body and all of the DNA, not just a simple genetic trait that can be turned off or weeded out, so if Jake had a baby, my assumptions is that the child wouldn't have half of his abilities, it should have them all. Same with Sherry.

As for whether they could reproduce or not, I think that would be an easy thing to ignore in the writing and just assume that they all can have kids. :D

Edit: I don't think they succeeded by just turning themselves. Wesker wanted that for everyone, and I think William was on a similar if not the same boat.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
For those of your who hate the idea of shipping this thread may not be for you. Just letting you know in advance. :oops:

Ahem. Now, as far as we know, Albert Wesker wanted to basically rebuild the human race, to make supreme humans being with superior DNA.

William's goal was to make a perfect the G-virus. It was finished but it was obviously flawed.

They both were killed because of their obsession with their experiments and work. They both failed.

...Or did they?

Here comes along Sherry Birkin, a women who was infected with the G-virus and then cured partially. She was cured enough to live as a normal human being, but still infected enough to have super healing abilities. (Possibly what William was really aiming for.)

Then you got Jake, human for the most part, with powers and abilities beyond that of normal humans and immunity to other lethal viruses.

So while Al and Will initially failed in their attempts to purposely change humanity, they may have actually succeeded accidentally, through their children.

Just a crazy theory I thought of...:D I hope I don't sound like i've been smoking too much crack. XD

Well I'm not a Twatlight fan, but I also don't mind the shipping of Jake/Sherry. Just the fact that they are the offspring of Wesker/Birkin, is enough to make me like them. I think they make a pretty good team too.

And maybe Wesker and Birkin did each fail, in their attempts, but with their offspring, there is something more. While I initially disliked having Jake, a way to keep the already dead Wesker around, he's a pretty cool character, and has actually earned his spot in my favourite characters. I tend to always play as him in Mercs.

masterfortesque

Edit: I don't think they succeeded by just turning themselves. Wesker wanted that for everyone, and I think William was on a similar if not the same boat.

Fair enough, but I have hard time imagining Sherrygene and Jakegene will spread everywhere. Not unless regeneration and the stuff becomes a hit. But writing can make Hulk lose to Hawkeye so whatever.

Well I'm not a Twatlight fan, but I also don't mind the shipping of Jake/Sherry. Just the fact that they are the offspring of Wesker/Birkin, is enough to make me like them. I think they make a pretty good team too.

And maybe Wesker and Birkin did each fail, in their attempts, but with their offspring, there is something more. While I initially disliked having Jake, a way to keep the already dead Wesker around, he's a pretty cool character, and has actually earned his spot in my favourite characters. I tend to always play as him in Mercs.
I always liked Jake. From the first moment I saw him in the trailor, I loved his demeanor and attitude. Plus I thought he was Alex at first. I knew he had some connection to Albert. I wasn't expecting him to be his son though.

I still despise how Wesker was killed off and how he was in his last games, but since Jake is here to stay and I choose to stay with the series myself, I accept Jake as a new character. I really like him. You can see Wesker in him and even though there are some definite similarities, Jake is almost nothing like Wesker but they made it work so well.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I always liked Jake. From the first moment I saw him in the trailor, I loved his demeanor and attitude. Plus I thought he was Alex at first. I knew he had some connection to Albert. I wasn't expecting him to be his son though.

Really? At first, I thought Jake was Steve Burnside from CVX. haha It looked similar enough, with the hair color, and taking the aging into consideration, and wanting his blood, considering that Steve's blood was pretty valuable, containing traces of T-Veronica.

I still despise how Wesker was killed off and how he was in his last games, but since Jake is here to stay and I choose to stay with the series myself, I accept Jake as a new character. I really like him. You can see Wesker in him and even though there are some definite similarities, Jake is almost nothing like Wesker but they made it work so well.

Yet, you use an RE5 Wesker doll as your avy, hmmm.;)

Wait, you aren't only choosing to stay with the series because of Wesker/Jake are you?

I hope not, because there's tons of awesome stuff still in RE. Revelations was awesome, and was actually written by the people behind anime's like Cowboy Bebop, Ghost In The Shell and Eureka7.

Anyway, yeah, Jake is cool. Whether he's Steve, Alex, or Jake, there was something cool about him in the trailers.

"Until someone ponies up the dough"

Light_One5

Little Shake and Jerry's sound like a good idea, but the first thing that comes to mind is more

"The Morpheus Seed of Chucky"

When you read up on the T+G Virus online it sounds good with enhanced speed, strength, and Bio-electricity etc, it sounds brilliant sort of like “Killua” from the “Hunter x Hunter” comics.
I’m for it as long as there’s no cross-gender story like with the case of “Morpheus D. Duvall” from “Dead Aim”.

Really? At first, I thought Jake was Steve Burnside from CVX. haha It looked similar enough, with the hair color, and taking the aging into consideration, and wanting his blood, considering that Steve's blood was pretty valuable, containing traces of T-Veronica.
I remember you debating that. :)

Yet, you use an RE5 Wesker doll as your avy, hmmm.;)
Well, I still like him to a point, RE5 Wesker is cool in his own way, but no where near my classic Wesker. :p

Wait, you aren't only choosing to stay with the series because of Wesker/Jake are you?
Heavens no! I chose to stay because I wanted to see what was left for this series and if it was gonna get any better after 5. Besides, my other favorite character is still alive. Not to mention the other great characters still around.

I hope not, because there's tons of awesome stuff still in RE. Revelations was awesome, and was actually written by the people behind anime's like Cowboy Bebop, Ghost In The Shell and Eureka7.
Really? I didn't know that. Since a lot people say it's scary they should get those guys to work on the games more.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I remember you debating that. :)

Really? lol I don't haha. But yeah, that would've been cool too, but I'm totally okay with Jake as he is.

Well, I still like him to a point, RE5 Wesker is cool in his own way, but no where near my classic Wesker. :p

Yeah, I was pretty against RE5 Wesker, for a long time, and while I still am to an extent, I've learned to appreciate him more. I don't like DC Douglas voicing Wesker, and I don't like some of the stuff they had him doing, like mid-air barrel rolling to avoid bullets, and the weird breakdance fighting and crawling on the ceiling like an insect on the jet. That's not Wesker. And his tight black leather outift...with a long black trenchcoat that he probably got from The Matrix for half price.

I really think they dropped the ball with his character in RE5, and UC for that matter.

Heavens no! I chose to stay because I wanted to see what was left for this series and if it was gonna get any better after 5. Besides, my other favorite character is still alive. Not to mention the other great characters still around.

Oh yeah. I love me some Jill.:) And Chris. And Leon's cool too. Claire obviously, I liked O'Brian in Revelations, and plenty of others.

Really? I didn't know that. Since a lot people say it's scary they should get those guys to work on the games more.

Perhaps. Unfortunately for RER, it's only the 3DS right now. A real shame, because a lot of gamers, and especially RE fans, are missing out of a really, really fun RE experience.

But don't fret, because RER will be ported to console, not sure when, I someone I know told me about it. I'm excited.:)

Little Shake and Jerry's sound like a good idea, but the first thing that comes to mind is more

"The Morpheus Seed of Chucky"

When you read up on the T+G Virus online it sounds good with enhanced speed, strength, and Bio-electricity etc, it sounds brilliant sort of like “Killua” from the “Hunter x Hunter” comics.
I’m for it as long as there’s no cross-gender story like with the case of “Morpheus D. Duvall” from “Dead Aim”.
I have no idea what you just said....:)

Morpheus was cool. He was indeed the David Bowie of RE, I like it. Besides, he was the only cool character from DA anyway.

I don't like some of the stuff they had him doing, like mid-air barrel rolling to avoid bullets, and the weird breakdance fighting and crawling on the ceiling like an insect on the jet. That's not Wesker. And his tight black leather outift...with a long black trenchcoat that he probably got from The Matrix for half price.
We've debated about this before too. :D I liked most of Wesker's moves and his outfits, I think we saw it coming in CodeV which was before people started copying the Matrix, but that's just me.

I really think they dropped the ball with his character in RE5, and UC for that matter.
Yeah, he did some really cool stuff in UC but remember I told you before I couldn't stand his behavior towards Birkin in the redone 0 scene. "Oh, I'm too kewlz to talk to you bro, I got that villain swag, you crampin' my style." Lol

Perhaps. Unfortunately for RER, it's only the 3DS right now. A real shame, because a lot of gamers, and especially RE fans, are missing out of a really, really fun RE experience.

But don't fret, because RER will be ported to console, not sure when, I someone I know told me about it. I'm excited.:)

Ah, yes I can't wait. Although I still want to buy the unopened Revelations game at my local movie place because they have a copy of the misspelt one. I know that's silly, but I want it. >_<

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
We've debated about this before too. :D I liked most of Wesker's moves and his outfits, I think we saw it coming in CodeV which was before people started copying the Matrix, but that's just me.

Oh yeah. It's been far too long.:) His style was always kind of sophisticated and cool, sort of laid back, it was nice. In RE0 you see(in a flashback), him wearing a black turtle-neck with his lab coat. In RE4 you see the black on black turtle neck suit, very classy, his million dollar suit. In CVX(And DSC for that matter), you see him wearing something covert and tactical.

What we see in RE5 just seems so unfitting I think. Tight, black leather...yuck. That's not his style. Then a long trenchcoat...it looked like a cape when he was rolling around in the air and stuff.

Yeah, he did some really cool stuff in UC but remember I told you before I couldn't stand his behavior towards Birkin in the redone 0 scene. "Oh, I'm too kewlz to talk to you bro, I got that villain swag, you crampin' my style." Lol

I do remember that. haha in fact, I'm currently playing through RE0, on Wii, and I've just watched the 3 cutscenes him and William have(minus the flashback at the very end of the game where they assist in assassinating Marcus), and it's cool seeing how Wesker/Birkin should be. UC didn't do them, or Birkin justice. Or Wesker for that matter. I always cringe when I think about the part at the end of UC, when he shoots that wire or whatever, then it swings down and he grabs it and swings up on some higher area, like Spiderman or something...

Ah, yes I can't wait. Although I still want to buy the unopened Revelations game at my local movie place because they have a copy of the misspelt one. I know that's silly, but I want it. >_<

How funny, my copy of RER is spelled, Revelaitons. They have copies that aren't I take it? Maybe I should get a copy that's spelled right, just to have both lol it'd be a nice addition to my collection. Plus whenever people I know who have a 3DS, but no RER are around, we can do some Raid Mode!

I'm definately really anxious to play the console version of RER though. It'd be much more fun on a big screen I bet. I especially hope they give the game all of the appropriate extras, including a Movie Browser, so we can watch the cutscenes without having to play through the entire game.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
and yet here we are (on RE6) Sherry and Jake are paired up and also the port to Resident Evil Revelations, from what i've heard; it is getting a Spring release, so if this RE title has replay value (*cough*Mercenaries*cough* *cough*Jessica for Mercenaries*cough*), Yesssss :p

(cause from what it seems, that RE6 are done with adding more characters)

Tight, black leather...yuck. That's not his style.
Maybe it was fan service? I thought it looked great. :oops:

Then a long trenchcoat...it looked like a cape when he was rolling around in the air and stuff.
I thought it completed the look. Oh well, we've always been in disagreement on that one.

I do remember that. haha in fact, I'm currently playing through RE0, on Wii, and I've just watched the 3 cutscenes him and William have(minus the flashback at the very end of the game where they assist in assassinating Marcus), and it's cool seeing how Wesker/Birkin should be. UC didn't do them, or Birkin justice. Or Wesker for that matter.
William was such a dork and a pushover. We don't even get to see that awsome side by side walk they did in zero.

I always cringe when I think about the part at the end of UC, when he shoots that wire or whatever, then it swings down and he grabs it and swings up on some higher area, like Spiderman or something...
I actually thought that was cool. XD

How funny, my copy of RER is spelled, Revelaitons. They have copies that aren't I take it?
Yes, after the mistake was realized they launched a batch that was spelled correctly and I think that's most of them in the stores now. So I'm hoping I get the money to buy it before someone else does. There were two copies but only one remains now. :(

Plus whenever people I know who have a 3DS, but no RER are around, we can do some Raid Mode!
What's Raid Mode now?

I'm definately really anxious to play the console version of RER though. It'd be much more fun on a big screen I bet. I especially hope they give the game all of the appropriate extras, including a Movie Browser, so we can watch the cutscenes without having to play through the entire game.
The 3DS version doesn't have a MB? Lame. Anyways, I agree I hope there are some goodies they add and not Mercenaries. I'm tired of Mercenaries, it's the same thing in every game they need to make a new mini game.

Top Bottom