• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

AIRAKU WHERE ARE YOU ?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU ?!

Mr.Tony

Airaku, you've dissapeared since the launch of RE7, I wonder what happened to you ?
Did you play RE7 ? We haven't heard from you like a long ago...please answer..you helped through out my RE REV2 Compaign...

Mr.Tony

Seriously...We talked before the Release of RE7 but when it got he just vanished...with no trace since 24/1...
I'm stating to think he is one of the kidnapped victims of the Bakers before i go there with Ethan...xD.

Seriously, Now where is he ? Does he have some real life problems that are holding him...i mean i could help...i mean us we could solve his problems...coz seriously we're like a family now...Isn't it Maddy7 ?

Peep

Something Horrible
Seriously...We talked before the Release of RE7 but when it got he just vanished...with no trace since 24/1...
I'm stating to think he is one of the kidnapped victims of the Bakers before i go there with Ethan...xD.

Seriously, Now where is he ? Does he have some real life problems that are holding him...i mean i could help...i mean us we could solve his problems...coz seriously we're like a family now...Isn't it Maddy7 ?
I wouldn't jump to conclusions. I'm sure he's fine.

Mr.Tony

I wouldn't jump to conclusions. I'm sure he's fine.
No but...he seem like a funny and i'm worried about him...being missing for several days...that might be some serious problems that would keep him out of here for for that longue period of time...i'm afraid something bad is happening to him...i hope he's okay...
And i quit have one issue my self...i get attached to people when ever i make contact with them...i don't wanna lose them anymore...and i love being with them and i consider them like a family...
i got banned once on a forums...of MetalGear for considering people like my family...and they made me make a cake for them and picture my self with itand taking pictures with my face on with a paper written in it " please forgive me " so they can just mock on me and ban me " not all but most of them...
Actualy, i've been used that's why i accidently went here and i was totaly dissapeart to the point of suicidal... no joke...but i got stopped by la femme fatal..and Airaku gently welcomed me tothis wounderful place...if you don't believe what i said just go to their forums and ask them about me...they'll tell you another version of what i mentioned above but yea...what ever...
That's why i care about when he did the same to me when i was about to do something terrible...Thanks Airaku and thanks to you for reading...
it's been almost 6 months since i got fired of my old home and now this is my second one and i hope it will be my eternal.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Yea, sure but not when a huge title of RE came out...I mean come on he is suppossed to be here, because such things doesn't happen everyday...
I'm pretty sure he's still in school so he's probably busy with that and maybe is spending free time playing the game so he doesn't have time to come here.

Mr.Tony

I'm pretty sure he's still in school so he's probably busy with that and maybe is spending free time playing the game so he doesn't have time to come here.
You're probebly right, but he's a fine a guy...i mean i hope to see him again...
Personaly, i'm here like every hour...i wish people were active too...we atleast could enjoy talking...how about you Maddy ? You got any free time ?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
You're probebly right, but he's a fine a guy...i mean i hope to see him again...
Personaly, i'm here like every hour...i wish people were active too...we atleast could enjoy talking...how about you Maddy ? You got any free time ?
Yeah, he's awesome.
Right now I have a lot of free time. I don't have a normal job.

Mr.Tony

She / He was here, when I wasn't sadly...
The last time seen is 24 August 2020 - almost 2 years now... :(

Top Bottom