• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Ada

waking up

How did Ada survive the fall from RE2? When Leon first meets up with her he's not very suprised that she's alive. He seemed quite emotional in RE2 when she fell to her certain death, then in RE4 he doesn't even say "OW MY GAWD, ADA, YOU'RE ALIVE!", he's more interested in who she's working for. I checked on the RE4 wiki and it says reports in RE3 (I think) said she had survived, I unfortunatly didn't get these reports, does someone mind posting them so I can get better understanding of what it going on with Ada? And can someone explain why Leon wasn't very emotional to see Ada again?

bruno

Chief Researcher
Maybe you're referring to wesker's report, which was launched along with code veronica. It's a video in which wesker tells the events from RE1 to RE3 from his point of view, as an introduction to CV. He says he saved Ada in RE2, but the Report is now considered non-canon.
The Recent events suggest that the tyrant threw ada against the power generator and that's how she got wounded, having escaped by herself (Umbrella Chronicles).

A_Wesker123

The Original
In UC, her level (Death's Door) starts with her gravely wounded in a sewer system below Racoon City so maybe she survived that fall however the impact of her landing from the fall is what injured her.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I personally prefer to believe she "died" in the hands of Leon, rather than having fallen.
I'd like to see that part in a Remake, but I don't think they'll add it to the Darkside chronicles. If this games follows the same logia as The UC, they'll join Claire and Leon through the RPD and the lab, and they will ommit Sherry and Ada, as they did with Barry and Rebecca before.

mastermind

well also he wasn't really all that emmotional cause he already knew that she was alive cause of some rumors about her working with wesker so he already knew that she was alive

SMOKER X

ADA Error The city On Racoon City This because ^^

Leon I do not know what the others supported it, although I love him

Ada Wong™

bruno;33728 said:
I personally prefer to believe she "died" in the hands of Leon, rather than having fallen.
I'd like to see that part in a Remake, but I don't think they'll add it to the Darkside chronicles. If this games follows the same logia as The UC, they'll join Claire and Leon through the RPD and the lab, and they will ommit Sherry and Ada, as they did with Barry and Rebecca before.

That will SUCK. Ada and Sherry added to RE2's story. If they really do something dumb like that, CapCom deserves to be destroyed.

Top Bottom