• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Ada + Leon

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
In RE2, you could see them really start to bond in that situation together (blossoming love, as it were), and in RE4, it seemed more akin to a crush, but by 6, I think she's just f*cking with him.

WeskerWanter

Hard Dog
I have to agree with the idea Ada is just messing with him. For his part, I think Leon would eagerly hop into a commitment with Ada. He puppy dogs all over her. But when you hear Ada's inner thoughts in 6, most of the time when referring to Leon she's just commenting on how she enjoys him being confused and one step behind her. That's not a very loving sentiment.

KevinStriker

I have to agree with the idea Ada is just messing with him. For his part, I think Leon would eagerly hop into a commitment with Ada. He puppy dogs all over her. But when you hear Ada's inner thoughts in 6, most of the time when referring to Leon she's just commenting on how she enjoys him being confused and one step behind her. That's not a very loving sentiment.

That's what a faked death and six years apart can do to a young couple.

AyeshaAeon

That's what a faked death and six years apart can do to a young couple.
Oh cmon
At least dont use fowl language when talking About them. Haven't you seen their eyes? They say something but i cant do anything if you're unable to understand that. Some people cant see them together in future because they haven't had a good life themselves or couldnt get what they wanted.

KevinStriker

Oh cmon
At least dont use fowl language when talking About them. Haven't you seen their eyes? They say something but i cant do anything if you're unable to understand that. Some people cant see them together in future because they haven't had a good life themselves or couldnt get what they wanted.

I don't use fowl language. I have never said anything ornithological since joining this site.

AyeshaAeon

I don't use fowl language. I have never said anything ornithological since joining this site.
Look , I'm sorry. I didn't plan on offending you. But i can't take it when someone says something like this about Leon and Ada that Ada's just playing with him or they dont have anything between them. And for that i apologize.

KevinStriker

Look , I'm sorry. I didn't plan on offending you. But i can't take it when someone says something like this about Leon and Ada that Ada's just playing with him or they dont have anything between them. And for that i apologize.
Relax. You didn't offend me.
Fowl = bird
Ornithological = birdlike

umbra aeterna

-the two are totally in love but are both on the opposite side of the gun half the time. Their jobs keep them seperate and they have yet to find a way to sort through this.I imagine leon has tried to have girlfriends but ut didn't woek cuz it's not ada.if they could find sone kinda way to get the hell out of dodge, they can make it work.

I personally think a pregnant ada will force them together or force them apart when she gets an abortion

WeskerWanter

Hard Dog
What this devolved into reminds me of this image:

e3c0200d3f3351cd981a0905ad6f8fee.jpg

Top Bottom