• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 acid ammo and explosive ammo.

pakmn

How do you use these in your weapon. Ive tried to load my pistol and shotgun with these. Also why is it so hard to get magnum ammo?
Thanks

Wesker's_heir

The Heir of Albert Wesker
A) because acid and explosive rounds are for the grenade launcher, along with fire, electric and freezing rounds. and B) magnums are powerful. to increase the chance of magnum drops, don't take as many other weapons

Hoady

Thats why i never use a magnum, way too difficult to find ammo so it takes up space which is more worthwhile.I need 2 weapons while playing and can't sacrifice the search for ammo.

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
hmm Magnum ammo is indeed hard to find but
in chapters 5-2 and 5-3 and 6-2 u can find it
just good looking for it but its there.....

Mr Sunshine

Also when you are using the grenade launcher with a type of ammo and you are out, you'll have to reload from your inventory if you want another type of ammo.

Magnum ammo is indeed rare. If it is your first playthrough and you need ammo for the magnun there's a small trick:

-Always have it in your invetory. The game won't generate ammo for it otherwise.

-Remove any magnum ammo you find to your stockpile for any tough situations(Boss fights e.t.c).

-Use one clip of the magnum per chapter and don't reload it. When you finish a chapter upgrade its capacity. The whole clip will be magically reloaded. This works best with the S&W M29(the first magnum you get) whose capacity can be upgraded up to six times.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
To use acid, explosive, flame, electric, and flash rounds you have to combine the ammo to the Grenade Launcher.

As for Magnum rounds, they aren't that rare in the game. There are 2 ways you can get them real easily. #1 is to buy them in buy section, they don't show up, but you can get the ammo just by purchasing a magnum and then selling the gun and you will have magnum ammo. #2 is to abuse the Chapter 3-1 in the game for it as seen in this youtube video:
[youtube]94_fpwHagIU[/youtube]

SNPAL21

Monster
haha, I didn't know there are more chances finding ammo for the gun you are holding. & I like how he says Sheva, its more like Shenva.

Top Bottom