• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A possible New type Resident evil movie

Resident James

Now, the acted "Resident evil" movies being made are good and bad in their own ways, I'm talking about if somebody makes a resident evil movie in the future that are not connected to the current ones.

I think it would be awesome if they made it and it was more connected to the resident evil story, but of coarse tweaks would be made to make it a good movie.

Now, if they made a movie based on Resident evil 1, I think they would have to be more stars members and have them be a group rather than Chris or Jill being alone for most of the movie. Also, they could incorporate some of Resident evil 0 into it, perhaps as a subplot.

Maybe they could have some back story, with the founding of Umbrella, the creation of the T-Virus. One section could be Ashford, James Marcus, and Sir Spencer discussing creating Umbrella at the beginning of the movie. Another early scene could be Spencer convincing Wesker and Birkin to murder Dr. Marcus.

Things like that, what are your ideas for a possible 'fan freindly' resident evil movie?

I love the idea of a fan friendly Resident Evil film, but Degeneration was suppose to be fan friendly...We all saw how that went. >_>

And what would they name it? They already killed the Resident Evil title when it comes to the movies. They can't name it Biohazard, if they did they could not sell it in America, for the very same reason the games are called Biohazard in Japan.

I would have liked to have your ideal be a reality, but they've already ruined it. Let's face it, they just don't seem to know how to make a RE film properly, in my opinion.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah, they really don't seem to know what the formula is to make a proper RE movie, Degeneration wasn't bad, I think if they used that animation, better story, and they really should put more into the music, Degeneration's sucked, then they could possibly make it better.:)

Can you imagine the Anderson RE1's score in Degeneration? That might sound okay, but personally I find that score to fit that movie...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
013;44869 said:
Score? Im sorry butr what do you mean by that?

The music used in the movies are called scores. So someone like Hans Zimmer did the score for The Dark Knight.:) Or in this case, Marco Beltrami & Marylin Manson did the score for RE1, the movie.:)

Ooooooh ok. Yeah, I don't even remember the music in Degeneration, that's how much I cared for it. Lol.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah, to be honest I don't really recall much of it....I do remember that it had a pretty terrific intro though.:)

The song that played at the end of the movie, in the credits, that is available on itunes, and I just recently found out there is a game, 6.99.:) I need to get a stupid itunes card now...

Resident James

I don't think they Ruined the Resident evil title, as long as its not connected to the original movies. As long as they advertise it as faithful to the games or something like that.

We just have to wait a decent amount of time after the current ones end.

Till then, we got other video game movies supposedly being worked on or planned. Movie makers should make a Splinter Cell movie.

Top Bottom