• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 A Flaw in Wesker's Plan... *Possible Spoilers*

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Alright, I just looked it up on the game itself. I checked out the TRICELL, Albert Wesker, and most importantly, the Excella Gionne Files, and none of them gave a date.

So either Project Umbrella is just assuming dates and years(which is the main reason I don't care for those sites) or they know something I don't...

bruno

Chief Researcher
Spike991;63988 said:
So either Project Umbrella is just assuming dates and years(which is the main reason I don't care for those sites) or they know something I don't...
I'd guess the second one, since they are really thrustworthy, they probably found it in some japanese files or something, but i'll try to get more info about it.
EDIT:
Anyway (i'm waiting for an answer from them), i think the source is Ada's report, because Ada says Wesker has been contacting the "S" corporation "following Umbrella's demise" (=2003).
The S corporation IS Tricell: in the early stage, Tricell was to be named SeaShell (thus S corporation), but they eventually changed the name (because it could cause confusion with "Shell", which is a petrolific company).

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I still haven't heard anything about S being TRICELL, it is logical, plausible and makes sense, but it is just an assumption.

Again, this is a little time period that Capcom needs to shed some light on...which they should have in RE5 but neglected to.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think it's very suggesting that S is SeaShell (=Tricell), but it's ok, you're free to have your doubts. Don't count on any official info about the S corporation, now that Wesker is dead.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
bruno;63993 said:
I think it's very suggesting that S is SeaShell (=Tricell), but it's ok, you're free to have your doubts. Don't count on any official info about the S corporation, now that Wesker is dead.

We can hope, but with each game they will probably continue to neglect it...

It might shed some light in that new Lost In Nightmares or whatever it's called.

SamuraiEdge

I remember reading this somewhere, it is definatley in a Resident Evil 5 File. I think it's in Wesker's file.

~Excella~

Premium
Kellyrose;63424 said:
Well, I think its quite obvious that Wesker was insane at this point. At least more so than usual. :huh:
It probably didn't matter to him if there was virtually no one left, he wanted to rule whoever or whatever was left, and I suppose Uroboros was his means to that end.

Pretty much my thoughts. It seems really stupid to be the last survivor (if he ended up wiping everyone else out and being left with only himself and his 'creations') but I guess when you're that insane, you don't really think of those things.....On top of that, Wesker doesn't really trust anyone anyways so I think he'd rather not have potential 'threats' left behind.

Wesker_xSTARSx

You all want to know what my end game was!? I'll tell you... I wanted everyone to dress up in black skin-tight suits and fight unrecognizable creatures with fancy weaponry! aka Make the GANTZ manga a reality! Hah!

Top Bottom