• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 A Cut Above

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Wow lol, I have Had this Achievement for Along time and A little While Back I was playing on Live with this Guy that told me he got the Achievement "a cut above" By slicing the Hanging Fish in the Hut with the BSAA symbol in the Marshlands Level. I didn't believe him at the time. But he swore up and Down that he did. So today I was playing with A guy on live that Never played the Game before. So I was going through Helping him Get All the Achievements and when we got to the Marshlands level, I figured I'd have him git it A try.

And you know what? It works, lol. I was stunned. But I don't Really Suggest Getting the Achievement this way, It's Lame. Do it the fun Way, By Stabbing Someone to Death with the knife in A real Fight.

p.s. I did warn the guy that it would give him the Achievement. We Already Killed 3 Guys before we got there by us Gang Stabbing enemies. So he Only Had to slice it twice.

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
im using also the knife as well when they hit my i hit them with the knife as long till the enemy is dead.....

you and i should play together aswell
interesting how you play RE-5..;)

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
good question.....
who will......???
if must i will i can play with chris
*even i haven't played with chris since i can play with sheva*

Top Bottom