• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 5 Min Pure Ada RE6 Campaign Gameplay *SPOILERS*

Ada

Tʜᴇ Aɢᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ Dᴇᴀᴛʜ
Premium
Hey all, I managed to get my hands on an unlisted youtube link for a full gameplay video of Ada's campaign- including a crossover with Leon and Helena. Might wanna take a look, I think it looks quite nice ;)

Ada Kicking Ass

slack

Interesting boss fight. That's probably where the "nudity" classification on the ESRB rating.

Reactions: Ada

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Hey all, I managed to get my hands on an unlisted youtube link for a full gameplay video of Ada's campaign- including a crossover with Leon and Helena. Might wanna take a look, I think it looks quite nice ;)

Ada Kicking Ass
ive already posted all of this why are you making another thread???

Ada

Tʜᴇ Aɢᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ Dᴇᴀᴛʜ
Premium
ive already posted all of this why are you making another thread???

I'm sorry, I didn't see you post this particular video. But either way I think this deserves a thread of its own xD Mind giving me the link to the post you made? :)

DarkZhooter

바보
From what I see,THIS IS THE REAL RE.No co-op and the location are creepier.I want to play as Ada first but I hate how we have to finish the 3 main campaigns first:mad: .I wonder what's inside those chests.

Ada

Tʜᴇ Aɢᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ Dᴇᴀᴛʜ
Premium
I'm damn glad I get to show you all how zombies should really be dealt with ;) Creepy, with atmosphere. That nasty bite had to get treated, I got zombie spit all over my shirt :'(

The Eos Dawn

Fan Since 96
Well about time they made some sections solo, but what is it with the enemies for a moment i thought i was watching a skyrim video with the skeletons.

Reactions: Ada
Top Bottom