• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 $300!!! Are f**king kidding me?

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Doesn't really matter...If you're a RE collecter, like myself, then it's rare and cool...I don't have an RE obsession cause of everybody ELSE...I do it cause I think it's cool...So if you're an RE collector you'll know what it means, and that makes it worth it...
-the set is garbage...plain and simple. If it were a res evil 6 umbrella jacket, stars,or bsaa with patches and all. then physical copies of the game and a cool figure, maybe ustanak? then it would be well worth it!!! -even all merc maps unlocked would be more of a bargain. capcom doesnt give a rats ass anymore...they needed to make this game great otherwise resident evil would take a huge hit and capcoms already in hit water as it is!!-they handed over dmc and lost planet to other people and nickle and dime the hell out of streetfighter!
You both bring good points. Capcom shouldn't have handed two of their series over to other developers. In my mind if the makers themself can't make it better then what hope does it have left. And Capcom does not make the brightest moves when it comes to their fighting genre, trust me Kennedy. But on the other hand if you're a fan of Capcom you will trust that they will make the right choices in the end. Which to me is what they have been doing with RE6. You can't expect someone to be perfect and get everything done right all the time. What RE6 lacks in its Collectors Edition for some it will make up in gameplay I'm sure of.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
You both bring good points. Capcom shouldn't have handed two of their series over to other developers. In my mind if the makers themself can't make it better then what hope does it have left. And Capcom does not make the brightest moves when it comes to their fighting genre, trust me Kennedy. But on the other hand if you're a fan of Capcom you will trust that they will make the right choices in the end. Which to me is what they have been doing with RE6. You can't expect someone to be perfect and get everything done right all the time. What RE6 lacks in its Collectors Edition for some it will make up in gameplay I'm sure of.
- i agree the game will be incredible as long as they dont cut it in half for dlc...

Top Bottom