• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

10 Commandments for RE Fans

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
Capcom hasn't stated any characters are gay, but they haven't said any are straight either. Everybody just assumes every character is straight for some reason. Just because nothing's been said about it doesn't mean they actually are straight.

so far from the boys side i dident notice that someone gay heros ofcourse maybe peeps we find thro the story but they die before seeing a move actully i see that clair is likely lesbian also maybe and maybe helena

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
so far from the boys side i dident notice that someone gay heros ofcourse maybe peeps we find thro the story but they die before seeing a move actully i see that clair is likely lesbian also maybe and maybe helena
How,where? The only Character whose sexuality i dought is Wesker´s.Period.

berto

I Saw the Devil
tumblr_n1dhz2DHKD1sv9k5oo4_250.gif

I. Leon.

II. Jill

III. Not that hard to do. Not many tough chicks like her around who are both bad asses but still manage to be kind of sweetheart.

IV. Don't care about any of them

V. I hate them BOTH for that.

VI. Nothing to do with self delusional fan madness, it's just playing the odds.

VII. Chris. Gay. Because he is either gay or British for not noticing Jessica practically drooling on him. There is no one that thick.

VIII. Pass. No in it for the romance.

IX. You mean in general or RE related?

X. Dude, look at my avatar, I already do that every time I play.

Note: "Parody" means it's not to be taken too seriously or literally.
Since WHEN!?

Top Bottom