• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Zombie Mayhem event HELP!

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
https://www.residentevil.net/en/playstation/event-19.html

I am so confused about how you enter this, just saw it and I really want the sick costume!!
I just played some of Ada's campaign (chapter 2) but my RE.net profile hasn't acknowledged a score for the zombie mayhem event (because I have killed several zombies and Whoppers in this session). Is it just taking ages to sync or is there something I need to do?

Please help!

eX29-

It only updates once a day I think. You just need to have your game set-up to play online and it should update your kills/rank on the site once a day. I've also been going to option and clicking the " Auto-Data Uploader " thingy everytime I leave the game BUT I doubt that does anything since it still updates my states even when I don't do that.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Ok, thanks!

Couple of small questions:
1) can I play a bit of Mercs and then win this participation award as long as my zombie kill stats sync online?
2) do I need to manually hit the 'Synchronize' button on RE.net?

eX29-

I think you should still be able to be apart of the EX3 costume reward since the event ends sometime tomorrow. If you've already played and play a little more tonight and possibly a little tomorrow you should be fine. You can play Mercenaries. It counts towards your total BUT only the listed enemies count.

You don't need to manually synchronize your stats on the site. It will not update your total / rank for the event. It updates everything else BUT the stats for the event get updated once everyday... maybe twice but it says in the rules / information of the event that it updates once a day. It also says that the EX3 costume will be available at the end of the month.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Cheers!

Finally my 'battle stats' on the event's page have updated, does that mean I've officially 'participated' then? :)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
My re.net updated :D

I was awarded 26,000 points for coming 1226 with a score of 4196
:D

I played a lot on onslaught and mercs to get this xD
Can't wait to unlock the new costumes, I have saved enough points to buy 2 more costumes but in waiting to see if the retro ones will become available since I don't want to buy the remaining colour reskins . If they had different weapon sets I would.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
okay on my overview page thing, on res.net, it says i have 1 extra ticket (which can be used until the end of the month)

1. what is it for?

2. any one too got this?

and

3. there is nothing clickable on the notice, that will lead me to this strange ticket i recieved

p.s. i would have posted on the forum on said site, asking about this strange ticket.... but apparently it's not letting me :rolleyes:

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I'm guessing that's how we can unlock the EX3 costume of our choice at the end of the month.
Since all participants are able to unlock one at the end of the month

Edit: yeah my overview says:

Extra tickets You have 1Extra tickets(tickets can be used from the end of January)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I'm guessing that's how we can unlock the EX3 costume of our choice at the end of the month.
Since all participants are able to unlock one at the end of the month

oh My, but anyways...... on the site itself there is nothing clickable on the notice, i'll have to see when i actually sign on to my xbox and play RE6, and see if it leads me to an option to choose my ex3?

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I had an email from re.net which explains it breifly
It says they will be available at the end of January through the site (residentevil.net)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I had an email from re.net which explains it breifly
It says they will be available at the end of January through the site (residentevil.net)

oooooh okay, i think with that said....i will check my email

EDIT: huh strange, i've got no email from them.....the said email you said, is it from President Evil?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
If you don't have one let me know and I'll copy /paste it here

i would appreciate that :)

p.s. also the email you got is it from Capcom RE? (Resident Evil), a mail list subscription? cause if they do the mail listing subscription by sending one's email address, i would like to be on their mail list :)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
It's from "[email protected]
Subject title: [Resident evil.net news]
Email:

======================================================================
The message is sent to all RESIDENT EVIL. NET notification subscribers
======================================================================

Contents:

[1] The Zombie Mayhem event results are in! Congratulations on reaching the target!
[2] "Cathedral of Truth" online event, starts January 11th
[3] "Delivering Disaster" online event, starts January 18th
[4] "Rail Yard Dominator" online event, starts January 20th
[5] Etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
[1] The "Zombie Mayhem" event results are in! Congratulations on reaching the target!

Thanks to the efforts of Agents from across the globe, the "Zombie Mayhem"
event was successfully completed. It was tough, but you all pulled through in the end, thank you all for making this one of the most memorable events to date!

We'll be making an announcement on how you'll be able to unlock your EX3 costume on RE.NET soon (unlocks will be available at the end of January).

For detailed event results please view the following page:
https://www.residentevil.net/en/xbox/event-20.html

[2] "Cathedral of Truth" online event, starts January 11th

Leon returns for another speedrun! Discover the truth hidden deep in the old Cathedral…
Finish this memorable chapter in the fastest time possible.

For more event information, please view the following page:
https://www.residentevil.net/en/xbox/event-24.html

[3] "Delivering Disaster" online event, starts January 18th

It's time for an event that features the new DLC! First off is [ONSLAUGHT] mode,
where you pit yourself against another online player using the [MERCENARIES] rules.
Do you think you can send more enemies to your opponents than anyone else?
Show us what you've got!

https://www.residentevil.net/en/xbox/event-27.html

[4] "Rail Yard Dominator" online event, starts January 20th

The Dominator event this month features the "Rail Yard" map.
Rack up a combo, and take out the unusual boss.
You'll need skill and willpower to make it through this one!

https://www.residentevil.net/en/xbox/event-29.html

[5] Etc.
Thanks for reading down this far!
Once again, a big thank you to all of the Agents that participated in the "Zombie Mayhem" event.

We'll be doing our best to provide more great events, see you over on RE. NET!

To unsubscribe from these updates, please visit the web site and disable notifications from the [Customize] menu.

URL: http://residentevil.net

*Please note that all replies sent to this address are discarded.

Compiled and published by:RESIDENT EVIL. NET

http://residentevil.net

Copyright CAPCOM CO., LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
huh strange i notice the email address (of the sender) but yet, i haven't gotten this email from them, cause one; i've subscribed to Capcom's RE email thing. but anyways, thanks for the information :)

TomVinPrice

Mercenary
It's ended? I kept meaning to kill a few zombies to get the EX3 costume. I really just could not be bothered to play RE6 though -_-

Dark Souls is eating up my time.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
It's ended? I kept meaning to kill a few zombies to get the EX3 costume. I really just could not be bothered to play RE6 though -_-

Dark Souls is eating up my time.

don't worry, every registered res.net RE6 players got their ex3 costume, they get to choose which retro skin they want....even if i wasn't aiming to get skin pack, you get it at the end of the month (check your res.net account, it should say you have one extra ticket to use, which is the one choice to pick on one of the retro skin pack)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I thought you had to have killed at least 1 zombie during the event duration (28th dec - 7th jan or something)
So if he didnt play stall during those times, would his re.net award him still?

Top Bottom