• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Zombie Mayhem event HELP!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I thought you had to have killed at least 1 zombie during the event duration (28th dec - 7th jan or something)
So if he didnt play stall during those times, would his re.net award him still?

i would assume, he would reap reward? as it says that if the re.net community got at least 15 million infectee kills, every registered player would get the ex3 (choice). i think that is what it said, but other wise he may have to check his res.net account if he did reap the reward

TomVinPrice

Mercenary
i would assume, he would reap reward? as it says that if the re.net community got at least 15 million infectee kills, every registered player would get the ex3 (choice). i think that is what it said, but other wise he may have to check his res.net account if he did reap the reward
I think it means those registered for the event. If I am not mistaken on the 'online events' section of the website it says to be registered for the event you have to have at least killed 1 zombie.

I'm not really bothered, hopefully they'll give them out eventually, or there'll be another event.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I think it means those registered for the event. If I am not mistaken on the 'online events' section of the website it says to be registered for the event you have to have at least killed 1 zombie.

I'm not really bothered, hopefully they'll give them out eventually, or there'll be another event.

those who got the "extra ticket" will get to pick one of the retro skin at the end of January (i got an email from them saying of this) i am not really sure who to pick on the retro skin, since i'm not really intrested in them, but......retro Ada seems to be what i am going to go for? :rolleyes: it would been nice if it was the retro thing, minus the blocky aesthetics.....it would be nice to have a Ada in her signature red dress.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I'll be getting the ones who were in the retro games first
Ada, Leon, Chris and sherry

Although I hope it tells us their weapon sets too

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Sorry for double post but I didn't want to make a new thread for this:

If you have participated in "Delivery Disaster" event (the onslaught one)
I had an email saying this towards the end:

=="Delivering Disaster" event malfunction==

The "Delivering Disaster" event rankings could not be processed due to a system error.
Values necessary for calculating the results for the new Extra Mode DLC were not taken into account,
and as a result we have had to cancel this event.

We will be addressing this issue as follows:

1. The "Delivering Disaster" event will be held again at a later date
2. All users who participated in the event on January 18th and 19th will be awarded 10,000 RE Points

RE.NET sincerely apologizes to all event participants.

Top Bottom