• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Your thought when you first saw G...

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
galactus;87445 said:
Wait are we talking about that creature that bursts out of bens chest in the cells and then gets bigger (a bit like alien) or are we talking about birkin himself?:confused:

I was talking about william birkin himself:ermm:

They are all G. Birkin was the perfect G, the virus combined with his DNA. That's why every embryo he implanted burst out of the hosts' chest (except Sherry) because their DNA was incompatible. And that's why the ones that burst out look so messed up, the DNA wasn't a match and now they are severely retarded. If they had been a match the embryo would have matured inside the host and began to mutate and grow out of the host body, like Birkin.

icydeath7

The god of walls
T-Vaccinated Kid;87465 said:
They are all G. Birkin was the perfect G, the virus combined with his DNA. That's why every embryo he implanted burst out of the hosts' chest (except Sherry) because their DNA was incompatible. And that's why the ones that burst out look so messed up, the DNA wasn't a match and now they are severely retarded. If they had been a match the embryo would have matured inside the host and began to mutate and grow out of the host body, like Birkin.

wait would sherries G would be like williams right?

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
icydeath7;87468 said:
wait would sherries G would be like williams right?

All G's are different. Sherry's DNA isn't exactly the same as William's so it wouldn't be exactly the same, although it would probably be similar.

icydeath7

The god of walls
T-Vaccinated Kid;87471 said:
All G's are different. Sherry's DNA isn't exactly the same as William's so it wouldn't be exactly the same, although it would probably be similar.

well im not really worriyng about G cuz i justt got RE:archivse:D

galactus

Well if we are talking about the thing that bursts out of bens chest (the son of william or whatever:unsure:) my first thought was WTF arrrrgghhh! gets machine gun out and goes crazy bang! bang! bang! bang! bang! is it dead?:unsure: no:eek: bang! take this bang! bang! and that bang! bang! get the hell away from me bang! bang! bang! :creature finally dies: whew thank god for that let me out of this room damn it oh wait bang! bang! bang! just making sure:lol: leaves

and to think that all those other little chestbuster creature things that he spits out onto the floor could have grown and turned out like him (if they lived long enough:lol:) shiver

get him away from me:ermm:

actually come to think of it I did get past him once all you do is just dodge past him when he goes to swipe at you with his big hand get to that door behind him and put the chess pieces in then leave the room onto the next area (the sewers) and let someone else have the pleasure of dealing with him:p:lol:

Top Bottom