• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Your thought when you first saw G...

Creator Of G

I can't exactly remember what I said, as I was eight at the time, but I DO remember almost crapping myself... I was only eight! Jeez...

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
I only just first played RE2 about a month ago. I played Leon A first so my first encouter was with the mutated G-Monster. I remember watching the little twitching thing on the floor mutate into a huge scary monster. I was thinking "Holy sh*t do I have to kill that thing?" And when I first saw William Birkin I was thinking "BADASS!"

Duo

"So this is why most people are OK with ignoring normal zombies? Understandable. ****."

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I totally thought, "Hmmm... This looks familiar. Oh! Wait! Aliens! Hahaha! Oh sh**! IT GREW!"

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Seeing Birkin in Darkside is pretty amazing, like the scene where he attacks Annette while in his 2nd form, or when he was in his 5th form on the train, it has a certain almost scary quality to it that really allows me to appreciate that particular even as well as Birkin even more.:)

Of course Birkin is a great character anyway, especially in RE2 & RE0, not the lame 12 year old sounding one in the Chronicles series...

mugician

"RAAAAAAGH!!!" *G pulls up cane and barber's hat* "YOU ARE DEAD. DEAD. DEAD. YOU ARE DEAD. DEAD. DEAD. you thought you were hot, guess what? your not. YOU ARE DEAD. DEAD. DEAD."

GhostzerO

Night Of The Hunter
Haha, yeah, I was like Holy Crap! And I freaked out & then ran around and finally killed it. :p

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
"He has an eye on his arm!"

I actually can't remember what i said, but he scared the crap out of me. I was about 8 at the time. I didn't want to fight it.

S1RKA

Goodness, I peed mahself ,in a literal sense, peed myself because of Resident evil 2. I think i was six, I can remember popping the disk into my Playstation expecting something of the sort of spyro the dragon or crash team racing. Honestly to this day i haven't gone beyond the point where you first see good ol' Genny, he scared me from the game for good. But now I love the series just not RE2 D:

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
FalleN;79826 said:
I thought:

I'll make you visit an ophthalmologist!

:lol:

Lol only you would refer him to an eye doctor :lol:

"So...(looks at chart) ..what are yo HOLY MERCY OF MARY!!"

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
To be brutally honest, it was more of a...sound than a thought:pinch:

galactus

I personally think he is about the scariest monster in the whole RE series when he killed ben in the cells (or when he ripped chief irons in half depending on who you was playing as and which scenario) and then that cut scene (after meeting annette) when you see him killing hunks team I was like holy s**t and to think that you was in the same area where that just happened... by the way did anyone notice all the bodies of hunks team and the bullet holes in the walls when you had to pass through that area again? I did and I was like s**t we are in the same place where that thing just passed through and killed all of these guys and after seeing how easy he killed them and how tough he was I was like s**t! I dont want to fight him, I dont want to fight him :Leon/claire: lets go this way and Im like damn you Leon/claire:dry: are you nuts like hell no lets go another way:lol: .....futher along the line meets G creature aarrrggghhh holy s**t and if thats not bad enough all you have left is a handgun and a knife after using all your best ammo on the zombies and other weaker creatures (doh!)

= Oh s**t someone get a coffin ready I seriously think Im going to need one in a minute:lol:

anyway my personal thoughts on him are yes he's very scary personally I get nervous just thinking about him :eek: get him away from me :ermm:

icydeath7

The god of walls
he was pretty scary but not as scary as birkin
a_genius_sized_temper_tantrum_by_Resident_evil_STARS.jpg

galactus

Wait are we talking about that creature that bursts out of bens chest in the cells and then gets bigger (a bit like alien) or are we talking about birkin himself?:confused:

I was talking about william birkin himself:ermm:

icydeath7

The god of walls
galactus;87445 said:
Wait are we talking about that creature that bursts out of bens chest in the cells and then gets bigger (a bit like alien) or are we talking about birkin himself?:confused:

I was talking about william birkin himself:ermm:

i think thething tht bursts frrom ben's chest

Top Bottom