• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your opinion on the stupidity of political correctness...

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Personally, if a comedian needs the rules of PC to be abolished in order to do his job, then i'd argue that he isn't all that funny in the first place, as he's dependant on slurs and not his natural comic genius.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Personally, if a comedian needs the rules of PC to be abolished in order to do his job, then i'd argue that he isn't all that funny in the first place, as he's dependant on slurs and not his natural comic genius.
Oh i don't mean like stand up commedians...i mean people won't make fun of themSELVES for fear of offending others...now THAT my friend is rather messed up...i belive so at least...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I don't believe it's as 'loaded' a term as the others... in the sense that the background of it is not as offensive. If I remember correctly, the word came from 'keikel' - meaning 'circle' in Yiddish, because Jewish immigrants used a circle instead of an x on their American immigration forms. Or something to that effect.

But yeah, I haven't heard it often either. I think the first time I heard it was in a Michael Jackson song.

Hoady

Yeah its pretty stupid.Trying to prove that this is right or wrong, whats good or bad...authority that implies that itself is always right(not to mention most these people are outrageously hypocritical).If we didn't lack common sense and stopped caring so much about individual selves(psychologically of course) it wouldn't exist.

But since thats not the case and alot of people haven't adopted those values, well i guess the order like PC comes in.

Top Bottom