• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) your G-mutant

ResidentZelda

I'll want to be like Wesker looking like a human but at the same time being a killing machine!!! Just red eyes that glow in the dark would be epic!!!

L

Lurker
I would turn into a birdy... then i would fly and fly and then drink down the cure and then fallllllllll.

ValentineFan

I'd still wanna look human, so no weird tentacles and giant claws, i'd have Weskers powers {to be able to dodge bullets and stuff would be awesome}. But i'd also love to have telekinesis- even though none of the RE monsters have it {i don't think}, i would love to be able to move things with my mind.

Hoady

I'd become an X-Men instead of turning into a hideous mutant i'd get wicked powers and then get in an epic fight with Wesker.We become friends and rule the galaxy.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
I would like to look normal (maybe a little paler and have special colored eyes :D) but to have freaky powers and stuff! :)

D

Deleted member 1428

Me, I would also look normal and have the will to turn into my mutant form which has tentacles, regeneration, spikes (like the Iron maiden one's) speed, agility, strength. In my normal I would also have those only I won't look mutated.

Top Bottom