• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) your G-mutant

weskerfan

if you had injected your self with the G-virus,and had the ability to decide how you would transform.

what would you details be,how would you look,ect.

XmetallatemX

.I hope i undestand your question!? I would definatly want a huge claw arm like the t-virus has. That thing was brutal looking. Throw in some red glowing eyes and im ready to go! :D

mastermind

my G would be a human like figure with 4 arms that will grow out of my back when i wish them too. my face would be pale white as if it were just my skull. i would also have blood that instantly ignites in flames so if anyone shot me then whatever blood i lose will instantly burn with contact with the air.
are we allowed to have more than one form????

finally my hundreth post :) :)

Die Zombie Die!

I'd form my right arm with a chain gun. Also I'd spout huge angel like wings but black. Otherwise i'd be pretty much human. Oh with some beastly red eyes too! :D

mastermind

my second form would be a faster and the arms that grow out of my back will turn into wings that have claws on the end of them like fingers of a bat. it can bust through concrete walls no problem. when shot it gives off a poisionous gas that if you get enough of it in your system it will make you go nuts and instead of running away from me it will lure you into range to cut you in half

MichaelCage

I would probably have the same powers as Wesker, exept when I transform, Krausers arm, my other arm would be a Tyrant arm, red eyes, and demon wings.

judled

MichaelCage;30950 said:
I would probably have the same powers as Wesker, exept when I transform, Krausers arm, my other arm would be a Tyrant arm, red eyes, and demon wings.

wesker doesn't have the G.
the virus your talking about is the progenerator virus, the first virus umbrella started to work on. and im pretty sure krauser has some strain of las plagus in him.

but otherwise that would be realy cool.

weskerfan

it wasnt the progenitor virus,the progenitor virus is the same as the t-virus.

they were never clear on it,but that it was a secret serum.

MichaelCage

judled;30964 said:
wesker doesn't have the G.
the virus your talking about is the progenerator virus, the first virus umbrella started to work on. and im pretty sure krauser has some strain of las plagus in him.

but otherwise that would be realy cool.

I know Wesker dosnt have the G-Virus, I'm just saying it would be cool:lol:

mastermind

that would be really cool to se the mix of the two viruses if it doesn't kill him that is not like he is really alive in the first place anyway

judled

weskerfan;31066 said:
it wasnt the progenitor virus,the progenitor virus is the same as the t-virus.

they were never clear on it,but that it was a secret serum.

you suer about that? cuz i think i read it in the RE5 history log? aww well my mistake.

so wait what virus does wesker have in his blood? or is it just t but his body bonded withit?

you wanta put a new thread up so we can stop hi-jacking this one?

mastermind

ya that would probably be a good idea to make another thread
but back to the original topic
i would then mutate into like a dog thing and have like a a sharks mouth you know with all those rows of teeth and no tail and be able to sprint faster than 80 mph or kph i think it is

AVP

i was just wondering what if there is a site were you can make your own monster if there is we all could post pics of ower monster on this forum :D

AVP

ok nice one weskerfan i will try and get it now :D

dam i cant find it can anyone help me out??

Top Bottom