• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Favorite Singers/Groups/Songs ?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I've recently just got into them, but there guitar player is one of the most talented I've ever heard.
So is their drummer, Danny Carey. I recommend listening to just about all of their songs, and not just the more popular songs, though to get more of that "full album experience". 10,000 Days is a really good album.

You guys clearly haven't heard me play guitar or drums. xD Nah, I've been told I'm way better at singing.

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
You guys clearly haven't heard me play guitar or drums. xD Nah, I've been told I'm way better at singing.
You should post a video XD haha. Singing is really hard to be good at, so that's pretty coo that your good at itl. I've been playing guitar since I was 12, and I dont like to brag, but I'm advanced- good, but not as good as I want to be. I sing good too, but not like Dio good lol
You all should look up Dio by the way

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
You should post a video XD haha. Singing is really hard to be good at, so that's pretty coo that your good at itl. I've been playing guitar since I was 12, and I dont like to brag, but I'm advanced- good, but not as good as I want to be. I sing good too, but not like Dio good lol
You all should look up Dio by the way

I got my first guitar when I was nine, and everybody told me I was a natural, but I've been singing longer. I'm fine with performing in front of actual people, but if it's recorded I freak out for some reason. xD

Yes I was. I just got on to edit that post. But apparently I've listened to both.
Also, Maddy, I bet you can't play guitar AND drums at the same time XD

I have a new goal. I have to grow more arms somehow. xD

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I got my first guitar when I was nine, and everybody told me I was a natural, but I've been singing longer. I'm fine with performing in front of actual people, but if it's recorded I freak out for some reason. xD

I have a new goal. I have to grow more arms somehow. xD
Ha I did that years ago!

e_etu

Soram ~
Yup! Got 'dragged' into it by a friend and actually listen to it (including Japanese, Taiwanese and some Chinese/Mandarin pop) more than most Western music!

They are both awesome! :D

Omg me too !! I love pretty much all asian pop music ! I stopped listening Western music when i got into asian pop but i still like 60´s - early 2000´s music because of nostalgia :D so that´s why i dont know any of those new singers like Demi lovato , Ariane Grande etc. :D

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Omg me too !! I love pretty much all asian pop music ! I stopped listening Western music when i got into asian pop but i still like 60´s - early 2000´s music because of nostalgia :D so that´s why i dont know any of those new singers like Demi lovato , Ariane Grande etc. :D

:O No Demi? Shameee!! She's been around for a long time, she's not new at all. You're more behind than you think! xD

e_etu

Soram ~
:O No Demi? Shameee!! She's been around for a long time, she's not new at all. You're more behind than you think! xD

If i remember i think i saw her in x factor ? but i dont know any her songs xD you can ofc suggest to me few songs from her if you want ~

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
My reply to this thread got lost last weekend, so I'll reply again.

I'm one of those people who mostly prefers songs to actual bands. There are still a few bands that I do like, though.

My favourite bands are Boys Like Girls, Daughtry, Linkin Park (saw them live a few months ago, it was amazing) and All Time Low.

Favourite songs
- I'll Fight by Daughtry
- Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance
- Be Your Everything by Boys Like Girls
- Heart Attack by Demi Lovato
- I Need You Now by Lady Antebellum
- Just A Kiss by Lady Antebellum (cheesy but sentimental reasons)
- In My Remains by Linkin Park
- In The End by Linkin Park
- Timber by Pitbull ft Kesha
- When We Die by Bowling For Soup
- Animal by Def Leppard
- Photograph by Def Leppard
- Blank Space by Taylor Swift
- A Demon's Fate by Within Temptation
- Seven Days of Lonely by I Nine
- Listen by Beyonce

I think I've forgotten a few that I put on my last list but I've added quite a few more. There's even more than this list, I just can't remember them off the top of my head. I have quite an eclectic taste in music.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
My reply to this thread got lost last weekend, so I'll reply again.

I'm one of those people who mostly prefers songs to actual bands. There are still a few bands that I do like, though.

My favourite bands are Boys Like Girls, Daughtry, Linkin Park (saw them live a few months ago, it was amazing) and All Time Low.

Favourite songs
- I'll Fight by Daughtry
- Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance
- Be Your Everything by Boys Like Girls
- Heart Attack by Demi Lovato
- I Need You Now by Lady Antebellum
- Just A Kiss by Lady Antebellum (cheesy but sentimental reasons)
- In My Remains by Linkin Park
- In The End by Linkin Park
- Timber by Pitbull ft Kesha
- When We Die by Bowling For Soup
- Animal by Def Leppard
- Photograph by Def Leppard
- Blank Space by Taylor Swift
- A Demon's Fate by Within Temptation
- Seven Days of Lonely by I Nine
- Listen by Beyonce

I think I've forgotten a few that I put on my last list but I've added quite a few more. There's even more than this list, I just can't remember them off the top of my head. I have quite an eclectic taste in music.

Proud to see Demi in that list. xD

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Punk: A lot but to name a few, Black Flag, Descendents, Circle Jerks, Agent Orange, Adolescents, Suicidal Tendencies,Sex Pistols, Ramones, Fear, Misfits and many more.

Goth: The Cure, Nosferatu, The Danse Society, The Damned
I like The Cure, and the Sex Pistols. Have you ever listened to All About Eve, or Anti-Flag?

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
I'm aware of those two, never really listened to any of their material. Honestly, I'm now pretty much a G-Dragon, VIXX, BlockB, Jolin, both Girls' groups, SuperJunior and classical composers guy! Not overly fond of Western pop (never have been if I'm honest; prefer Western rock).

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I just realized that I left off a few songs that are some of my favorites that I can't believe that I forgot about. The first being Buddy Holly's "True Love Ways", I don't know how I forgot that this was one of my favorites or even Buddy Holly at that, I watched an entire film about, another one of my favorite songs was about him and a few other guys, and this song was part of the Panda Cheese commercials. Then there was the aforementioned "American Pie" by Don McLean. I also forgot about "All I Have To Do Is Dream" by The Everly Brothers, I don't how I forgot about this since I listened to it a hundred times during Mafia II. There is also Nicki Minaj's "All Things Go" and "Bed of Lies" feat. Skylar Grey, mainly for not being the same as Nicki Minaj's other songs. And speaking of Skylar Grey, I also forgot that her song titled "C'mon Let Me Ride" feat. Eminem is also one of my favorites, and I can see how I forgot about this song since 2012 was the year I was heavily addicted to Elena Siegman, but after listening to it again I remembered how up-beat it is and much I find it funny as a parody song. The biggest one that I forgot that was one of my favorites, and I feel so stupid for forgetting about this, and that is almost the entire discography of Katy Perry. After Ke$ha, Katy Perry's entire discography is a giant guilty pleasure for me, tasteless, stupid, or don't make any sense, but I can't resist how upbeat or poppy they are, except for a couple of songs, but besides them her songs make me feel more energetic and better if I'm tired or not feeling very bright.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
There are some . . . odd pairings on here. I have to say, I've never seen anyone have these kind of bands on the same list, but my top 10 would be the following:

10. Anti-Flag - Die For Your Government
9. Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies
8. Pantera - Walk
7. Seether - Tonight
6. The Letter Black - More To This
5. Skillet - Hero
4. Halestorm - Daughters Of Darkness
3. Three Days Grace - Life Starts Now
2. Guns 'N' Roses - Civil War
1. Avenged Sevenfold - Remenissions

i need hero to save my life i need hero just in time to save me just in time.....skillet ^____^

Top Bottom