• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Favorite Singers/Groups/Songs ?

e_etu

Soram ~
There is probably thread about this already but i cant find it xD so Question is ^

My fav Group is T-ara. :D T-ara´s songs made me happy when i had really hard time back then so basically they saved my life. c: here´s one of my fav songs from them :
Warning: dont watch if you have epilepsy

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
My favorite singers would have to be Lady Gaga, Lorde, Lily Allen, and Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, with Lily Allen being my absolute favorite, followed by either Lady Gaga or Lorde, and then Mary Elizabeth McGlynn. As for groups, I don't listen to groups, unless a band is considered a group, in that case there are 2 groups/bands that I do listen to every once in a while, Queens of the Stone Age and the Brazilian band CSS/Cansei de Ser Sexy/Tired of Being Sexy.

As for my favorite songs, it's a long, long list. For Lily Allen it would definitely have to be "**** You" or "The Fear", but I listen to "Smile" on a more regular basis due to it's more kick backed tone. For Lady Gaga, it would be either "Poker Face", "Bad Romance", or "The Edge of Glory". For Lorde, it would be either "Team", "Yellow Flicker Beat", or "Tennis Courts". I also listen to "We Can't Stop" by Miley Cyrus on a daily basis, almost the same thing goes for "TiK ToK", "We R Who We R", "Take It Off", "Your Love is My Drug", and "Crazy Kids" by Ke$ha (Just going to get this out of the way and say that I have giant weakness for songs about partying or have electronic sounds.), then there's "You and Me" from Polar Bear's Cafe, "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis featuring Wanz, "Alone" by Armin van Buuren featuring Lauren Evans, and very recently "Chandelier" by Sia.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
There are some . . . odd pairings on here. I have to say, I've never seen anyone have these kind of bands on the same list, but my top 10 would be the following:

10. Anti-Flag - Die For Your Government
9. Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies
8. Pantera - Walk
7. Seether - Tonight
6. The Letter Black - More To This
5. Skillet - Hero
4. Halestorm - Daughters Of Darkness
3. Three Days Grace - Life Starts Now
2. Guns 'N' Roses - Civil War
1. Avenged Sevenfold - Remenissions

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
1. Tool
2. A Perfect Circle
3. Alice in Chains
4. Avenged Sevenfold
5. Led Zeppelin
6. System of a Down
7. Puscifer
8. Breaking Benjamin
9. Mudvayne
10. Lamb of God
11. Pantera
12. Metallica
13. Dio
14. Black Sabbath
15. Interpol
16. My Chemical Romance
17. Whitechapel
18. Suicide Silence
19. All shall perish
20. The Killers
21. Nirvana
22. Korn
23. Tupac
24. Tech N9ne
25. Insane Clown Posse
26. Bob Marley
27. Slipknot
28. Snoop Dogg
29. Waking the Cadaver
30. Notorious B.I.G.
31. N.W.A.
32. Dr. Dre
33. The Beatles

...And Resident Evil Music

AgentZero

1. Tool
2. A Perfect Circle
3. Alice in Chains
4. Avenged Sevenfold
5. Led Zeppelin
6. System of a Down
7. Puscifer
8. Breaking Benjamin
9. Mudvayne
10. Lamb of God
11. Pantera
12. Metallica
13. Dio
14. Black Sabbath
15. Interpol
16. My Chemical Romance
17. Whitechapel
18. Suicide Silence
19. All shall perish
20. The Killers
21. Nirvana
22. Korn
23. Tupac
24. Tech N9ne
25. Insane Clown Posse
26. Bob Marley
27. Slipknot
28. Snoop Dogg
29. Waking the Cadaver
30. Notorious B.I.G.
31. N.W.A.
32. Dr. Dre
33. The Beatles

...And Resident Evil Music
Oh man, Tool is absolutely amazing . . .

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I can't believe I forgot Nirvana. I have tons of Nirvana shirts even... One time I was wearing one and somebody asked me if I saw them in concert... *Facepalm* Kurt Cobain died, people.
> resident evil forums
> death
:p
(jk btw before nirvhaters kill me)

Lithium

I used to go to concerts a lot! But mostly local bands. I could name a few but I'm pretty sure no one will know them.

At the moment my favorite band is Breaking Benjamin (thanks to RE tribute videos on Youtube! XD ). Other (internationally known) bands I like include Nada Surf, Feeder, Last Days of April, Taking Back Sunday, The Juliana Theory, Jimmy Eat World, dEUS, ...

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
I vary. Currently, I'm going through a massive Kpop/classical music phase (actually, was 'introduced' to it by a friend) and so if I were to list them now, in a year I might decide that classical composers are more my thing than Kpop is currently. (Judging by my progress thus far, I doubt I'll ever abandon Kpop.)

I'd say the likes of GDragon, Shinhwa, AOA, BTB, Jolin Tsai, Vixx, BlockB, Taemin, Girls' Day, Girls' Generation, Hello Venus and one or two songs from a few dozen other artists are my favourites right now. My favourite classical piece right now is Nocturne. Sends me off to sleep and relaxes me on even my absolute worst days.

e_etu

Soram ~
I vary. Currently, I'm going through a massive Kpop/classical music phase (actually, was 'introduced' to it by a friend) and so if I were to list them now, in a year I might decide that classical composers are more my thing than Kpop is currently. (Judging by my progress thus far, I doubt I'll ever abandon Kpop.)

I'd say the likes of GDragon, Shinhwa, AOA, BTB, Jolin Tsai, Vixx, BlockB, Taemin, Girls' Day, Girls' Generation, Hello Venus and one or two songs from a few dozen other artists are my favourites right now. My favourite classical piece right now is Nocturne. Sends me off to sleep and relaxes me on even my absolute worst days.

You like kpop too ? cool :D btw i like Jolin Tsai ( she´s my fav taiwanese singer ) and Girls day too :D

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
So is their drummer, Danny Carey. I recommend listening to just about all of their songs, and not just the more popular songs, though to get more of that "full album experience". 10,000 Days is a really good album.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
You like kpop too ? cool :D btw i like Jolin Tsai ( she´s my fav taiwanese singer ) and Girls day too :D
Yup! Got 'dragged' into it by a friend and actually listen to it (including Japanese, Taiwanese and some Chinese/Mandarin pop) more than most Western music!

They are both awesome! :D

AgentZero

So is their drummer, Danny Carey. I recommend listening to just about all of their songs, and not just the more popular songs, though to get more of that "full album experience". 10,000 Days is a really good album.
I've only listened to one of their albums . . . It started with an A . . . I think it was Atreyu? Or something along those lines. I know the first song was the grudge. It was absolutely beautiful.

Top Bottom