• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favorite movie killers.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Some more movie killers that I just thought of:

First:
deadly+friend+4.jpg
Samantha from Deadly Friend. Like the title says she will be a deadly friend to you. I don't know too much about her killings in the movie, but I know the infamous Basket Ball scene where she grabs a lady and throws her to the wall then Samantha grabs a basket ball and throws it at the lady's head and the lady's head explodes and the body wanders around the room. That was a sick scene.

Second and my favorite one of all time:
gitssss1.jpg
The Puppeteer from Ghost in the Shell Soild State Society. Now I don't even know if that is the puppeteer or if that is Motoko laying down and saying what it is saying in her Cyber Brain in the picture. Still it had no face at all, he just kept changing his face into different people. I can the puppeteer is an IT because IT changes his, her, ITs face making it impossible and I can't remember if he, she, IT had a man voice, but IT used a man's voice. IT killed people by hacking into their Cyber Brains and then forcing them to commit suicide.

Third:
27565140-27565147-large.jpg
Barb from Barb Wire. Even though the Nostalgia Critic sayed that the movie was horrible I really kinda liked it. Barb is a professional killer in the movie or assassin. I know she killed a lot of people in the movie, but I don't want to go through in detail.

Fourth and my 2nd favorite one:
eureka.png
Eureka from Eureka 7: Good night, Sleep Tight, Young Lovers. Yet another teenage killer. Although not a killer in the movie, although I didn't watch it yet she could have killed people, she was a killer in the anime show Eureka 7, in one of the episodes it shows a past where she is seen killing hundreds of people with Nirvash and by herself. She still counts as a killer in the movie due to that she was a killer in the anime series and she still killed people and that lives with you in for the rest of your life.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
STAR_738;59759 said:
I love those movies!!! Actually I like the Predator more, but the first three Alien films were great.

As for a serial killer: I have to go with the sarcastic bastard, Freddy. :D

freddy-krueger.jpg
Predator! Of course, he is a favorite. :D

Who is that Freddy guy? Is he in family with some garrador?

bruno

Chief Researcher
That's the epic Freddy Krueger, from Nightmare on Elm Street (there's 10 of those movies). He kills you in your dreams, so you'd better not fall asleep....

1, 2, Freddy's coming for you,
3, 4, better lock your door,
5, 6, grab your crucifix,
7, 8, gonna stay up late,
9, 10, never sleep again.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Adding some more

Angela and Peter Baker:
angela.jpg
. This is one of my favorites. She started as Peter Baker witnesses his sister and father's death. He then goes to camp and gets bullied and he startes to kill every single peron who has bullied him. In the next film he goes to anther camp disgues as a cop and does the same thing except now he kills people who have been bad. In Sleepaway Camp 2 Peter gets a s*x change and is now Angela Baker, now he is a she. She is a camp consoler and then she starts killing people who have like the last time, did something bad or withnessed on of her killings, but the difference now is that she tells people that she has sent the person home. In the SC:3 she is now a camper and decides to go to another camp and does the same thing again, kill people who were bad and killed any witnesses, and another differnce is that now she says that the person isn't feeling good, gone to go get something, or that she is going to switch with another group. Mostly she kills for these reasons, threatning, having s*x, drinking or smoking, being a b**ot, being lazy, or being a cop.

Billy and Ricky:
silentnight4.jpg
evil-santa.jpg
. Two killers that I now in my favorites. Billy and Ricky witnesses their mother and father getting killed by a man in a Santa costume. Billy starts to be scared of anyone in a Santa costume and Ricky starts to be protective for his older brother. Billy then gets a job and one day he has to be Santa and when he sees an employee trying to f**k his love he starts saying Naughty or Punish and kills the person. Billy then goes on a killing spree which he then turns up dead when he tries to kill an old lady who had abused him. Ricky then gets angry at Mother Superior and starts going on a killing spree except he (and I think) doesn't wear a Santa's outfit and gets recoginzed by his famous line "GARBAGE DAY". He even goes on a longer and better killing spree than his brother Billy. I even think Ricky is a little better because he kills people while walking down a street, kills old Mother Superior, and of course Garbage Day.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
TONIGHT!! . . .

Those guys seriously know how to fight, definatly have to be my favorite movie killers, I might buy the film on HD just to watch the fight scenes its like awesome lol. then play some DnB while it's on lol.

300span,0.jpg

Top Bottom