• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favorite movie killers.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Post your favorite movie killers of all time. You can post more than 1 if you would like.

One of my favorites has to be:
last_house_on_the_left_xl_04--film-A.jpg
mom.jpg
last%20house.jpg

The Parents from the Last House on the House on the Left. I couldn't choose which parents were the better killers so I decided to put both on here. If you watched the 1972 and the Remake then you are probably thinking why didn't I put the killers that tortured Mari and her friend, well lets just say that each of the killers were scared of the parents.

How are they killers? Well in the 1972 version the mother bites off a guy's you know what and she kills a young woman by slitting her throat. The dad kills Krug with a chainsaw and if you watched the movie he is walking very slowly with the chainsaw like he is a real killer which he is.

In the remake the mother starts hitting one of the killers then the dad comes in adn starts to beat him up as well then both of them shoves his hand doen a garbage disposal and they turn it on causing his arm to very bloody and then he gets killed with a major blow to the back of the head with a hammer. They get a gun from Krug's son and they fire it at Sadie then Sadie runs to the bathroom and the dad and Sadie get into a fist fight and the mother comes in and shoots her in the head. Krug is beaten by the dad and they continue the fight down stairs and Justin comes and dares to shoot Krug and then he starts punching Justin causing him to be stabbed by a fire poker or whatever it was. The mohter comes in sprays Krug with a fire hydrant and Justin, the dad, and the mother knock him unconsious. It then skips to where the ending is right well WORNG. It shows the dad with Krug taped up and the dad puts Krug's head in to a active microwave which causes Krug's head to split open.

Now list some of your favorite killers.

NOTE TO MODERATORS: I accidently forgot to search this for a thread like this so I am sorry if there is a thread like this already posted. This time if you find a thread like this you can blame me this time, but remeber it was an accident.

Torque

Michael Myers is my favourite movie killer. After you think he's dead, he's coming right back after you!

He may look incredibly weak, but he is the opposite. He possesses brute strength unlike none i have ever seen before of someone with his stature.

Michael_Myers.gif

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
SAW is quite nasty lol with the pig head mask and crazyness.

And I watched a thing about charles manson, that was nasty as well...
on google image that picture showed lol

he was a killer because he killed people, but he also scared teenage kids into helping him kill people he also made the kids do it.. he was a hippy kinda guy who liked the beatles and there rollercoster song, turned mad, he was abit of a nationalist who atempted to set up a gang called the black panthers by leaving there logo on the wall of whoevers house he is in killing people. trying to start some kind of rasisum revolution...

manson1a.jpg

I think he fits the description..

Nosophoros

Hannibal Lector, especially after seeing Hannibal Rising. I also like Pinhead and the other cenobites.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Here is a killer that all of us or most of us should know:
2294-jigsaw-431x300.jpg
cea310def7016da3c702feb19bdc67ff.jpg
Chances are that if you do not know this killer then that probably and mostly means that you have not watch a single SAW movie. This guy is a sick b*****d. If you watched all of the killings or most or a single one you can tell that this guy is just plain sick. All he wants to do is play a game with you then see if you can live or die. I think Jigsaw's most bloody killings has to be in rather SAW 1, 3,4, or 5. There were some sick ones in SAW 2, but number 1, 3, 4, and 5 had even sicker killings.

And another killer is:
569399223_88f624ca73_o.jpg
There are manay chances that you don't know this lady. If you watched the movie Dead Silence then you know Mary Shaw. Basically if you scream when you see her or even scream when she scares you then she will rip your tongue out.

Next killer is:
stayalive1.jpg
Based on a real life woman, Elizabeth Bathory in the movie Stay Alive was a real good killer. In the movie if you played the game Stay Alive and you died in the game she would kill you the excact same way you died in the game. So if you died by getting stabbed in the neck in the game she would stab you in the neck in real life.

And everybody should know this killer and I mean everyone knows this killer:
dawn-of-the-dead.jpg
Should I say anything? I don't know a single person in the whole entire world who dosen't know about these killers. I mean if you don't what a zombie is then you we should all laugh at you. I am not talking about certain zombies in a movie, I am talking about all zombies in all the movies in the world that have zombies. There is no reason why they shouldn't be on here. Yeah they are monsters, but hey Chuck is a monster and he is a killer, Jason is a monster and he is a killer, and Freddy is a monster and he is a killer, so there is no reason why zombies shouldn't be on this thread.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
You're probably gonna laugh, but the Alien movies always freaked me out. There's something about aliens popping out of your chest that irks me lmao.

Popo

how did i forget patrick omg, he's the coolest of them all, he kills while listening to music xD huey luis and the news xDXD

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
wolfgirl;59674 said:
mmmmm Patrick Bateman
Hahah! Even though it was all in his mind, He is still awesome lol. I like the drawing he does on a restrant table with crayons lol a chainsaw stuck in a women haha. It's mad. He's on a lunch date or something lol.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
tremor;59655 said:
You're probably gonna laugh, but the Alien movies always freaked me out. There's something about aliens popping out of your chest that irks me lmao.

I love those movies!!! Actually I like the Predator more, but the first three Alien films were great.

As for a serial killer: I have to go with the sarcastic bastard, Freddy. :D

freddy-krueger.jpg

If you guys are looking for a real-life serial killer, Albert Fish is the sickest guy I have read about. I had to do a report on this guy. Just evil. He's like the real life Hannibal.

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Oh man I forgot this killer.
omen-damian-tricycle-kill.jpg
Omen1549_1148058897-000.jpg
. Don't let this little kid fool you. If you don't know who he is then it is saft to say he is a killer. He is the anti-christ, Damian, from the movie and remake The Omen. So how is he a killer. Well all you need is the word anti-christ which is baically satan. More info is that he was born of the sixth day in the 6th month and the 6th hour and he is the son of Satan. If you haven't watched the movie or the remake you really should. He grows up in the 3rd movie to the age of 32 and if finally killed by a woman and Christ him self, but that does not stop him because he also has children in the 4th movie.

And lets not stop here because this killer is almost immortal. I can't find a picture of him because I don't know what he looks like. He is the stepfather in the films the stepfather. He marries into a family and he kills them then he marries another family and kills them.
He is killed in the first movie by getting shot. He comes back in the 2nd movie because the gunshot didn't kill him. He was killed in the 2nd move, but he comes back and he still kills. He finally dies in the 3rd movie by being torn apart.

tequila

Bottle Lover
Those are all scary movies. The one that kind of got to me when I was younger is Scream.

Scream had 3 movies I believe. In the 3rd one, the killer was revealed.

tequila

Bottle Lover
BIGHARD CHEATER;59650 said:
Here is a killer that all of us or most of us should know:
2294-jigsaw-431x300.jpg
cea310def7016da3c702feb19bdc67ff.jpg
Chances are that if you do not know this killer then that probably and mostly means that you have not watch a single SAW movie. This guy is a sick b*****d. If you watched all of the killings or most or a single one you can tell that this guy is just plain sick. All he wants to do is play a game with you then see if you can live or die. I think Jigsaw's most bloody killings has to be in rather SAW 1, 3,4, or 5. There were some sick ones in SAW 2, but number 1, 3, 4, and 5 had even sicker killings.

I only seen part of Saw 5 and quickly got the message of the whole series. I havent watched the previous ones yet. Saw 6 is coming out soon. I wonder if that would be the last one.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i like

Freddy Kruger

Jason Voorhees

Mrs Voorhees

Leatherface

Pennywise (from IT)

Carrie

Michael Myers

Firefly Family (Devil's Rejects and House of 1000 Corpses)

Top Bottom