• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

YOUR FAMILY!!!

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
Hey,
I have an older brother ( a gamer himself ), and we had been playing RE together since forever. I mean... as kids he would play and i´d watch.Now it´s not like that anymore.I´m 25 for christ sakes...
We play different stuff these days . Though he still plays RE and me too, he´s more into things like GTA or Gran Turismo and i´m more like Final Fantasy and more interactive games.
I don´t think there´s more gamers in the family... XD
I remember that i always had to wait till my brother was done playing,to do so myself ( cause it was always his Playstations) , but now it´s the opposite. XD
He claims he´s lost the will to play games, but always tries the ones i buy... clever asshole... XD

thats great lol hhhhhh clever asshole:happy::nom:

Tron8

Fighting just to survive, but you taught me i can.
Everybody says the youngest is the most spoiled but with my family that really isn't true. Our parents mostly treat us equally, but if anything it's my sister, the middle child, who is slightly more spoiled. :p

It's very important to give equal attention for sure. However if i had to choose between 3 children the middle one would most likely need the most attention. I work with children so middle child syndrome is very real haha.

Top Bottom