• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

YOUR FAMILY!!!

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
greetings resident evil fan well it comes to my mind why we dont share a littile about us...!

well how much brother or sister and frineds etc...if theres any of them a gamer or have background of it

and your stats too are you the big brother or sis the middle or the lil one(the spoile one)

my story is i have no brothers only sisters!!! 3 actully:unimpressed: lol and im the big brother too...and too much cousins:horde:

i hope that i have brother even a lil one you know brotherhood:nom:

i have close friend to me hes cool gamer but we always fight about consoles what is better he use xbox

and i use playstation i teas hem and make hem angry when i tell hem sell this shoe box and buy sony lol

but we are the best playing together and fight together pretty much everything lol and booom when its friday?

my hordes of cousins come to play mw3 or black ops oh boy the house will be full of troubles and fighting about how truely win the match lol hhhhhhhhhh....pretty much thats me normal i guess! well if its not friday lol:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

umbra aeterna

Cool! I come from a family of gamers.Everybody but my mom.I don't really talk to my cousins thou :( .My brother is more of a gamer, but my sis and I am a little bit more into fandom of it all.We all also get into anime and stuff and dabble in marvel/dc verse stuff.Yes, I was born an raised a geek and lovin it XD

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
Cool! I come from a family of gamers.Everybody but my mom.I don't really talk to my cousins thou :( .My brother is more of a gamer, but my sis and I am a little bit more into fandom of it all.We all also get into anime and stuff and dabble in marvel/dc verse stuff.Yes, I was born an raised a geek and lovin it XD

lol welcome to the club

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I have an older brother who is 24, and an older sister who is 23, making me the youngest at 22. I'm really the only gamer in my family now, my brother and sister sort of outgrew it. I don't see my cousins that often so we're not really that close. The only people I play games with online are people from this forum.

Last edited:

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
I have an older brother and an older sister, making me the youngest. I'm really the only gamer in my family now, my brother and sister sort of outgrew it. I don't see my cousins that often so we're not really that close. The only people I play games with online are people from this forum.

wel i hope i count in family add me if you wish to play lol my sony id in my profile so have fun gamer girl and thank you for your sweet comment

Reactions: Jen

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
I have also older brother, and well thanks to him , when he been on his gamer mode I also started gaming, and well i stayed on it as Female gamer, and now only gamer in family as mine parents rather not play, and well mine brother now is rather not an gamer.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I have one brother and he's eight years younger than me so of course that makes me the big sister. We get along rather well. As a matter of fact, we're more like best friends lol. I have too many cousins to count. My family is pretty much a family of gamers. I started playing video games at a really young age...six years old.

That's about it I think.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
I have one brother and he's eight years younger than me so of course that makes me the big sister. We get along rather well. As a matter of fact, we're more like best friends lol. I have too many cousins to count. My family is pretty much a family of gamers. I started playing video games at a really young age...six years old.

That's about it I think.

thats sweet

Tron8

Fighting just to survive, but you taught me i can.
I only have 1 older sister and she's 8 years my elder. I'm going to be 27 so you guys can do the math. She doesn't game which i dont mind. She's from a different time there i totally understand. However she does sweet things for me which i'm positive a brother never would, nor even fathom.

My 2 older cousins which i'm very close with used to game but they dont anymore. They're actually the 2 that first got the original play station and the first game they ever got was Resident Evil 1. The one with the enormous case, and the live picture of Chris with a mangled face. I remember us sneaking up at night and playing it. I was so terrified, i miss that epic feeling.

Resident_Evil_1_cover.png

Unfortunately they've outgrown gaming. I have younger cousins that game however, i may be too old for them therefore not cool enough to game with them haha.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
I only have 1 older sister and she's 8 years my elder. I'm going to be 27 so you guys can do the math. She doesn't game which i dont mind. She's from a different time there i totally understand. However she does sweet things for me which i'm positive a brother never would, nor even fathom.

My 2 older cousins which i'm very close with used to game but they dont anymore. They're actually the 2 that first got the original play station and the first game they ever got was Resident Evil 1. The one with the enormous case, and the live picture of Chris with a mangled face. I remember us sneaking up at night and playing it. I was so terrified, i miss that epic feeling.

Resident_Evil_1_cover.png

Unfortunately they've outgrown gaming. I have younger cousins that game however, i may be too old for them therefore not cool enough to game with them haha.

cool

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Well, I have a brother. He played RE4 a lot in high school when it came out and is a big reason I love RE4 and the Resident Evil series.

He doesn't play RE at all anymore, to my knowledge. A shame, really. He dabbled in RE5 and lost interest.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Everybody says the youngest is the most spoiled but with my family that really isn't true. Our parents mostly treat us equally, but if anything it's my sister, the middle child, who is slightly more spoiled. :p

I guess the youngest does seem like the spoiled one from the perspective of the older kids, but I'd say every kid was spoiled, in their own unique ways.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I have two families due to split parents at a young age.
Mums side consists of:
My mum,
Step dad (from November last year)
Older sister
Younger brother
Step brother
Step sister
Grandma (lives some hours away)
Cousins, uncle and auntie (live near my grandma)
My cat scrappy

My dad's side:
My dad
Step mum
Step sister and her family
Step brother and his family
Multiple aunties and uncles (only see a few due to family rift)
My two cats sasha and cassie

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
I have two families due to split parents at a young age.
Mums side consists of:
My mum,
Step dad (from November last year)
Older sister
Younger brother
Step brother
Step sister
Grandma (lives some hours away)
Cousins, uncle and auntie (live near my grandma)
My cat scrappy

My dad's side:
My dad
Step mum
Step sister and her family
Step brother and his family
Multiple aunties and uncles (only see a few due to family rift)
My two cats sasha and cassie
tell me agin i lost man:happy:

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
Hey,
I have an older brother ( a gamer himself ), and we had been playing RE together since forever. I mean... as kids he would play and i´d watch.Now it´s not like that anymore.I´m 25 for christ sakes...
We play different stuff these days . Though he still plays RE and me too, he´s more into things like GTA or Gran Turismo and i´m more like Final Fantasy and more interactive games.
I don´t think there´s more gamers in the family... XD
I remember that i always had to wait till my brother was done playing,to do so myself ( cause it was always his Playstations) , but now it´s the opposite. XD
He claims he´s lost the will to play games, but always tries the ones i buy... clever asshole... XD

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
I guess the youngest does seem like the spoiled one from the perspective of the older kids, but I'd say every kid was spoiled, in their own unique ways.
I couldn´t desagree more. I believe the first borns are often the more spoiled ( In my family at least).
But yeah,i guess it depends on the family.Some of my friends say it´s the other way around.

Top Bottom