• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Coolest Resident Evil Moment

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Playing as Chris in Resident Evil 1 i entered the room where you fight the giant snake after you returned to the mansion and my health was on Danger had no health and i didn't have any green herbs. i killed the snake and went to the safe room where you meet Rebecca the first time.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Probably going through RE4 on pro and getting through the crank room with Ashley having only 1 clip in my pistol and about 15 extra shells for my shotgun. Hardest thing EVER.

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
Playing on Pro on the last level with all the turrets without being smart enough to upgrade my shotgun or minethrower and miraculously surviving with one green herb.

Though I definitely had more deaths than the holocaust during the process...

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Mine was in Re5 I was playing Mercenaries Solo on Ship Deck I had turned around to see the Chainsaw swinging when I shot my Magnum is when he hit me so I went into the animation for a split second then BAM free and I killed him. I got so Hyped

JillsPimp

The Armorer
Well one time in RE3, the game glitched and you know how you can either get the magnum or the grenade launcher at the police station or the power sub station? My game glitched and gave me a magnum at both, I was playing on easy so I had 3 magnums. Was kind of neat.

Recently I was playing REDC from a save I have of Jill, and fighting Yawn the second time with nothing but 15 rounds of shotgun ammo, 10 rounds of pistol ammo in the pistol and like 5 bazooka rounds, which is like 2 explosives and 3 fire. I got lucky and all those and a few swipes of the knife worked.

Also when I found out as Jill you can keep the snake bite antidote as long as you let richard lay for like a hour, found that out as I went to get it, then I put it in the item box then saved, a few days alter I came back and forgot and did other puzzles, I then found it, and went and richard was dead, so I got to keep it, and it saves you the whole barry carrying you to the medical save room.

And funny was I get the derringer pistol in RE Remake till I fought the giant webspinner boss, yeah to see that big spider die from one shot of a small 22lr derringer made me giggle for like 15 minutes lol

Tron8

Fighting just to survive, but you taught me i can.
When i discovered the medallion inside the book in RE1. Took me literally 2 days to figure out lol.

Beating Re3.

Top Bottom