• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Coolest Resident Evil Moment

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
For me, it was the first time I ever played through the original as Chris on hard. I ran out of ammo not long before the Tyrant fight which meant I had to take him out with the knife... and I did it! I told my friends in school about it the next day and they called me a liar and said it couldn't be done. Of course, it absolutely can be, but I've never been able to do it again! No matter how hard I've tried!

So what's the one perfect shining badass moment in your RE playing history?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Playing the first through on hard as Chris is probably mine as well. I spent years playing as Jill, I had never even tried playing as Chris, then, when I got older, I decided to just give it a shot and I felt this serious feeling of accomplishment afterwards. It was like I had finally finished the entire game, you know? I don't think I'll ever forget that moment.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
When I had to kill Wesker in RE5 with nothing else but a knife... and beating RE0 for the first time. I hadn't seen the ending yet so as I watched I had no clue how it would pan out. When Billy and Rebecca were on that hilltop I couldn't help but say "Come on, kiss! kiss!" but they didn't... It was still my favorite ending though!

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
Coolest moments...:)

When the Lickers fell from the ceiling in RE2
Nemesis unexpected visit, through the window in RPD in RE3
Burning man in locker in RE4, Island

Crimson Heads and Hunters in RE Remake, sometimes frightening...
I also remember my joy after beatin' RE Remake on Invisible Enemy (Easy) and RE5 on Professional :)

And many more... :)

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Coolest moment... In RE1 when I pulled out my Magnum and gave those pesky Hunters a taste of their own medicine - 1 hit kills XD
lol j/k but seriously idk too many good moments simply I guess ;)

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
Magnum in RE2 can do that, three heads in one row. I tried to repeat this in RE3, but S&W M629C Magnum is too weak :/
The same kind of fun is in RE4, when I used Sniper Rifle :D

Mordecur

"Women"
One of mine would be killing Irving with a rocket launcher in the cutscene where he grabs the boat to show himself.

Mr Sunshine

I remember getting three headshots in a row with the berreta on director's cut.

I also remember standing in front of that door forever, looking at Jill and waiting for her to star waving her gun or whatever she was doing. Best camera angle ever. However, the graphics were looking to me a lot better back then. LOL.

Popo

In Re 2, I went to the interrogation room(the side with no mirror) and I killed a Licker there, then I went into the next room, thinking "Yeah thank god I killed that licker I'm totally safe now" and suddenly BAM a Licker jumps through the mirror and my heart almost stopped right there! I think it was the coolest because I paused the game to take a breath from the scare, and I thought to myself "This game is really f****ng amazing!"

black 93

takin out bout 8 guys with 1 bullet with a fully upgraded punisher in RE4, beatin invisible enemy on hard and real survival as chris on REmake, beatin weskers battle game on CV, beatin RE5 and RE4 on profesional and zero on hard ( was a bastard! )

Top Bottom