• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

you know your a resident evil gamer when...

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
You know you're an RE gamer when..

...you have the whole spencer mansion memorized to where you can walk through it in your frickin mind.. and dream about visiting it.

...evertime you walk into a dining room you say "..A DINING ROOM!!" and ppl look at you like WTF

...you carry a Zippo everywhere.. because... you never know when you need one for something totally random.

...everytime you hear the Moonlight Sonata you think of Rebecca Chambers.

... you bought a new game system JUST for a Resident Evil title.. and you can't think of what other game to get for it. (I did that for the Gamecube)

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
You know you are a Resident Evil fan when you ask your girl to dress like jill?

o_O
dont judge me xD

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
You know you're an RE gamer when...

...you freak out and run when you see a tall bald dude in a trench coat at the supermarket.

...you have safe boxes in different rooms of your house and still can't figure out why they don't work like they do in the games. You tried putting your car keys in the one upstairs and then looked in the one downstairs and they are not there.. WTF!!! (wish that was real though lol.. that would be cool)

...you have a painting of a "Tired middle aged man" on the wall of your living room.

...you got a puzzle set up just to get into the fridge.. hmm, where does the Micky Mouse magnet go? Next to my step kids drawing of Uncle Jake or above the jelly stain???

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
...you bring spare deoderant along just incase you get hurt.

LOL Also..

...you can somehow manage to carry a shotgun, a handgun, ammo, keys, and a knife on your person and still look like you are carrying nothing.

...you get bit by a snake and start looking around for Blue herbs but can't find any so you freak out and think you are gonna die. So you go to the drug store and ask for "serum" and they are all like "HUH???"

.. This is getting crazy.. lol more like.. "You know you are an RE character when.."

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
LOL ok, back to reality though.

You know you're an Re gamer when...

...you have atleast 2 T-shirts of Resident Evil (I got 3 and also an Umbrella hoodie)

...you have an RE marathon every year around Halloween. (I watch the movies and play 2 or 3 games around Halloween)

...you played the first game in 1996 when it first came out (I remember renting it back in 1996 when I was in middle school and later on buying it for PS1)

...everyone hated the Survivor games, but you still liked them. (I beat that game a few times back in the day, still liked it)

...you think that Barry Burton deserves more than Resident Evil:Gaiden... come on!!! He saved Jills life. He needs his own game or atleast be a main character in a game.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
...you smoke Marijuwana because it raises your health bar. That's what they all say.
I bought a pipe and i was thinkin to paint the umbrella corp sign on it.
Also.....
When you reffer to Weed as "Green Herbs"

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
I bought a pipe and i was thinkin to paint the umbrella corp sign on it.
Also.....
When you reffer to Weed as "Green Herbs"
Lol, maybe thats what the Umbrella founders were doing when they decided to create the T-Virus. Now I know why all them Green Herbs were grown around the mansion. Wonder what would happen if you mixed a green and a red then smoked that..... ?

benfen

Leon fan
...you have a disscussion about drug's relation to Resident Evil.

...You have 17 playthroughs of Resi 4 on Pro, and 21 on normal. (yeah, I've done it.)

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Lol, maybe thats what the Umbrella founders were doing when they decided to create the T-Virus. Now I know why all them Green Herbs were grown around the mansion. Wonder what would happen if you mixed a green and a red then smoked that..... ?
MIIIIIIIIIIND TRIIIIIP!!!!!!!!!! it would be fun. what if the zombies were halucinations?

benfen

Leon fan
...when you always carry some joint paper around with you just incase there is somebody with a spare 'green herb'.

Top Bottom