• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

you know your a resident evil gamer when...

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
its simple you say something that has happened to you so witch you know your a resident evil gamer.i go

you know when your a resident evil gamer when you go to youtube and watch resident evil walkthroughs of the games you don't have

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
When you flip out because your girlfriend (Who is not an RE fan) gives the middle name to her pet turtle Redfield...yes it did happen...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
When you go to the barber shop and show a pic of Leon's hair to the lady and say "I want it like this"...and yes...i have done that...my most recent haircut actually...but now it's too long to look like Leons T-T...

AgentZero

yeah that was the first one ist okay I took your U is for umbrella you take the walkthrough

NintenStar

Oh yeah. I remember now.
You know when your a Resident Evil fan when you look for the price on Gamestop even though you know that you may never get it.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
You know youre a resident evil fan when you plot out an awesome RE anime series that you know you will never get on tv *Sigh*...

AsterikeSage

LORD OF THE MANOR XD
I have this one. You know when you are an RE fan when you're playing one of the games alone in the house. Then suddenly get freaked out and scared of zombies suddenly crashing through the window and getting you o_O

AgentZero

I have this one. You know when you are an RE fan when you're playing one of the games alone in the house. Then suddenly get freaked out and scared of zombies suddenly crashing through the window and getting you :confused:
uh okay.
YKWYAREGW when you walk in a kiddy pool and can't stop thinking about an albonoid

Codes

when you look around the room and think what you could use as a weapon incase of an outbreak lol. good job i live in an imitation of bruce lee's dojo.. sword's, axe's and bow staff's lol

Top Bottom