• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Would you like splitscreen co-op to be implemented online for RE6?

Would you like splitscreen co-op to be implemented online for RE6?

• Total voters

MissDomino

Premium
split screen would be awesome. If in 10 years time I want to play multiplayer and the servers were down, it would be the only way.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I know it was obviously dumb to ask a question like this during a stream, but hey... at least I tried. I guess this will only get confirmed when the game is released or someone gets the game earlier than the street date.
I think we get a bigger chance of it getting added if we get the question into an official interview, I will see what I can do on my site, maybe Ill get a chance for an interview then I will certainly include this question.

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
I think we get a bigger chance of it getting added if we get the question into an official interview, I will see what I can do on my site, maybe Ill get a chance for an interview then I will certainly include this question.

Please do so, and if you don't mind, can you post your site?

Vivica Kang

Mushroom Kingdom- Community Relations Department
I asked them on twitter as well. Were doing the right thing trying to get more awareness for this as I didn't want to go to Capcom's official site because it would take awhile or the mods have to encourage us to keep our eyes peeled until it is revealed.

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Haven't been on the boards in a while, just wanted to give a quick update on this issue. SUM1 FINALLY ASKED THEM ABOUT IT.

http://www.examiner.com/article/cap...-split-screen-possibility-for-resident-evil-6

"We'll have it for campaign co-op and mercs, but we haven't announced any other additional modes aside from those just yet."

-Mikeeeb, a member of the Capcom marketing staff

This is one of the guys who runs the official Capcom streams (most recently the E3, captivate, and COMIC-CON demos) and post on the official capcom boards, mainly on RE6.

Vivica Kang

Excellent work everyone I thought it would take longer than I expected!:D That's all I care about is those two modes supporting Online split-screen...Here's hoping the others are as well!!

Vivica Kang

Yep, they surely do everything just to make the game enjoyable for every1, though im sure people will still find something to complain about once the final product is out lolz
Sad but true. I am hyped for online split-screen though!

Top Bottom