• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Nah, I already bought it when it came out. I'm not one of those people who can afford having wrapped and unwrapped versions of the same product. One is enough.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Nah, I already bought it when it came out. I'm not one of those people who can afford having wrapped and unwrapped versions of the same product. One is enough.
I'm an online viewer myself. Get it for free :cool:
Infact, on the subject of owning dvds.

My manager... Once told me he only buys Blu Ray because '' DVD's are just.........common ''

This is the same guy who if you were to place two of the same products infront of him, and priced one at $10 and the other at $20, he'd buy the $20 every time because its more expensive.....

yeah....the people i work with.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Oh my gosh I'd forgotten about that one - I watched it with someone who thought it was awesome and whilst they were busy laughing and pointing out the jokes, I was just sitting there going, "wut?" It was crap - I just don't get what was so awesome about it. The whole Vote for Pedro thing? Don't get it. Still don't get it. Why was that such a thing for so long?
My first reaction to Napoleon Dynamite was like yours, Angel.

For some reason, and don't ask me why, on the second watch I found it absolutely hilarious.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Maybe I should try it again then...if I get reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally bored.

Another crap one for me (and Steve will hate me for this) is Titanic. The only good bit is when Leo finally does the right thing and dies shortly after Rose is all like, "I won't let go!". Yeah - you totally did, though, didn't you?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Worst movie I've ever seen...I'll name a few bad ones, because I really can't pick a WORST one...

Tallidega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby was AWFUL..SO not funny...Just...Crude...
Jack Frost 2: Revenge of the Killer Mutant Snowman (or something like that) so bad that I literally laughed at it's awfulness...
Nearly any Brad Pitt movie...Brad Pitt is NOT some AMAZING actor that has talent unmatched by any other actor like people make him out to be...He's a Hot dude with DECENT acting skills at best...And I share VP's hate for Inglorious Basterds...

On a side note, I'm surprised no one on here has mentioned any Anderson films lol...

svp

Oh my gosh I'd forgotten about that one - I watched it with someone who thought it was awesome and whilst they were busy laughing and pointing out the jokes, I was just sitting there going, "wut?" It was crap - I just don't get what was so awesome about it. The whole Vote for Pedro thing? Don't get it. Still don't get it. Why was that such a thing for so long?
Its funny because it's so stupid :D

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Epic Movie series. Do me a favour.
Resident Evil Afterlife. Really? Was this film or the series necessary?
Paycheck. Actually, most Ben Affleck films before The Town.
Pearl Harbour. Awesome explosions and pretty good recreation of the sinking of the U.S.S Arizona but God awful acting and writing.
The Other Guys.
Max Payne. For a series that revolves around slowing down time, good writing and good selection of narrative/stylistic devices, none of that was included. Maybe 4 seconds of bullet time. That's it, however.
iRobot.
Land of the Dead. I mean, how much more ridiculous can it get? Zombies, creatures that are reanimated people infected with God knows what using what little brain power available to shuffle around, moan and use guns. And use tactics. And walk on the bottom of a lake. Jesus Christ.

sbr999

Megashark vs Giant Octopus
If you've seen it, then you what I'm talking about :S

The Green Lantern

IT WAS SO HORRIBLE :eek: I'm not a huge fan of superhero movies to begin with but still. Ryan Reynolds was extremely annoying and the dialogue was unbearably bad.

I happened to watch that movie too a couple months ago, I don't think it was that bad. If you think he's a bad actor, then watch Buried (2010) from him. I'm sure your opinion will change then. :)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I happened to watch that movie too a couple months ago, I don't think it was that bad. If you think he's a bad actor, then watch Buried (2010) from him. I'm sure your opinion will change then. :)
Buried was SO good...I mean...I was watching it while wrapped in a blanket, and I started getting short of breath, my heart was racing...The movie REALLY had an effect on me...

Any Sci-Fi (sorry, Syfy) original movie. *shudder*
Hey, I bet I can name at least ONE good Syfy original...*Thinks long and hard*...Nope...You're right...

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
"Sucker Punch" is the latest movie to get my 'This Movie is a Colossal Sh*t Stain' award. All flash, zero anything else. I'd have to really think hard to pick an absolute worst movie I've seen, however...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
"Sucker Punch" is the latest movie to get my 'This Movie is a Colossal Sh*t Stain' award. All flash, zero anything else. I'd have to really think hard to pick an absolute worst movie I've seen, however...

I'm guilty of actually liking this *raises hand* LOL. It reminded me of a more grown up and kickass Sailor Moon. Although when I did see it I had 2 bottles of wine and a bit of weed... and Bjork was playing at some point which when you're wasted makes anything awesome. ;)

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
I love that movie not for the obvious reasons but because after the ending when u watch it again u notice the small things that u never noticed before

Top Bottom