• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?

sadistic_greyfox

I have seen sooo many terrible movies but i've seen even worse animes, but the Postal movie was pretty garbage, buncha try hard jokes.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I thought the Lovely Bones was pretty terrible, tbh. Peter Jackson was trying to pull off LotR-scale cinematic effects in such a small, relatively simple story and it didn't seem to work or piece itself together well. I was half-expecting to see the Counsel of Elrond or some shizz like that pop up.

And the Human Centipede. Three words; ass to mouth.

Lukey08090

^LOL, that made me smile :p I liked the Lovely Bones though, it had a good storyline but with more effort they could have made it a better movie though :)

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I'm going to have to say that worst movie that I've probably seen has to be Ulli Lommel's Black Dahlia. I hate that movie with a passion. I'm not going to go into details on why I hate it so much, but to put short it's stupid and illogical, it's crap, it's disgusting for making fun of a real life death, and that should be enough reason why I hate that film.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Any bad movies I've seen have been erased from my memory. But I do remember watching Bruno and thinking "wtf is this ****?". I mean I liked Borat and all but idk, I just thought Bruno was a waste of time.

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
I thought the Lovely Bones was pretty terrible, tbh. Peter Jackson was trying to pull off LotR-scale cinematic effects in such a small, relatively simple story and it didn't seem to work or piece itself together well. I was half-expecting to see the Counsel of Elrond or some shizz like that pop up.

And the Human Centipede. Three words; ass to mouth.

Damn, really? I actually wanted to see the Lovely Bones movie because I loved the book :(

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm sure the book was far better... I think the main issue for me in this case was Peter Jackson's cinematic stylings didn't quite work well with the story he was trying to tell. It was too a bit distracting and unnecessary.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
That dragon ball thing...what was it called now? I forget but it was truly crap.

Also, really didn't like Brokeback Mountain. I'm sorry everyone but I still think if it was just about a heterosexual couple, no one would have cared about it. Essentially, to me, it wasn't this groundbreaking romantic drama - it was two blokes cheating on their wives and destroying families. That's not something I can find anything good about. The acting was not exceptional, it was just normal. Jake and Heath didn't do anything especially awesome to warrant such rave reviews. If I want to see exceptional, in-character, utterly believable and absorbing acting, I'll watch Angelina Jolie in A Mighty Heart or Meryl Streep in Sophie's Choice.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
That dragon ball thing...what was it called now? I forget but it was truly crap.

Also, really didn't like Brokeback Mountain. I'm sorry everyone but I still think if it was just about a heterosexual couple, no one would have cared about it. Essentially, to me, it wasn't this groundbreaking romantic drama - it was two blokes cheating on their wives and destroying families. That's not something I can find anything good about. The acting was not exceptional, it was just normal. Jake and Heath didn't do anything especially awesome to warrant such rave reviews. If I want to see exceptional, in-character, utterly believable and absorbing acting, I'll watch Angelina Jolie in A Mighty Heart or Meryl Streep in Sophie's Choice.
I also didn't understand the hype over Brokeback Mountain. I mean, I enjoyed the little tumble down the hill, but apart from that the characters weren't particularly likeable, and if there was a storyline, I didn't particularly notice it. But I hate stories that are purely character-driven anyway - there has to be some other plot device going on for me to not get bored with a film, if that makes sense. Milk was a far superior 'gay' film, and its a shame it never got a fraction of the public attention.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Inglorious Basterds

Ground breaking reviews when it came out, yet it was utterly flawed and a waste of time... Infact it's so ground breaking you can buy it off Amazon for £2

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Does anyone else want to see Surf Nazi's Must Die after watching that trailer?

Napoleon Dynamite is by far the worst movie I've ever seen.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Napoleon Dynamite is by far the worst movie I've ever seen.
Oh my gosh I'd forgotten about that one - I watched it with someone who thought it was awesome and whilst they were busy laughing and pointing out the jokes, I was just sitting there going, "wut?" It was crap - I just don't get what was so awesome about it. The whole Vote for Pedro thing? Don't get it. Still don't get it. Why was that such a thing for so long?

Top Bottom