• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Will Re6 be more of an xbox or ps3 game?

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Well dont need to give up hopes yet cuz they did say: "We still have a lot to reveal" recently and usually online services like these rely on a variety of modes in the base game itself not DLCs since not every1 has the DLCs so with that in mind possibly they still might reveal the modes to be in the base game. If they do then hands down no words.

I hope so, it would surprise the hell out of me at this point. You would think that they would've shown multiplayer modes months ago(if it's not DLC) if they wanted to attract the COD crowd as they stated some time ago.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I hope so, it would surprise the hell out of me at this point. You would think that they would've shown multiplayer modes months ago(if it's not DLC) if they wanted to attract the COD crowd as they stated some time ago.
Looks like the new trailer ending just confirmed that the other multiplayer modes will be DLC, 3 of which r coming to 360 first.

Some Nights

No Shape
-microsoft is a greedy company that has even whored out capcom now, its sad....they make ****ty old format systems that dont even have internet access, I can even go online and browse internet with a 3-ds for god sakes!! Theyre dvds scratch, they dont have blu-ray movie capability or information storage a current system would be expected to have. Also because of xbox all ps3 games and pc games are shortened because they cant hold all the gameplay, boo hoo xbox !!! We have to then be forced If we want the whole games experience to buy dlc later even though we could have just originally had it, but lil-xbox couldnt fit it on their old dvd format disc and hardware! Xbox then charges people to play their games theyve already paid $60 or more for to play them online, pay for batteries for their controllers and If they want to change anything they have to pay microsoft !!! All the teen kids only have xbox because theyre parents bought them on sale during black friday or xmas !! For all us original resident evil fans on here that are loyal to resident evil and played the originals on psxit sad cause Microsft of course whored out capcom and they are going to get timed dlc again.......! Dont get me wrong I loved the gears of war series and had an xbox just for that, but seriously why just own a system for one game and have to deal with all xboxs greediness and system problems.
I just wanted to say that I didn't notice the clown picture was your signature at first. I thought it was supposed to go along with your rant and it cracked me up.

edit: I also agree with quite a lot of your post.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I hate the fact that Capcom are favoring Xbox now.. The whores. >_<
Well actually to tell you the truth KKAAIIG, Capcom is not favoring the Xbox 360. The reason why the Xbox 360 is getting it first could is because Microsoft paid Capcom a lot of money to release the DLC first (Along with the upcoming Black Ops 2, Tomb Raider, and the new South Park game) and it doesn't suprise me because when there is a highly anticipated game and the developers do have plans to release DLC for it then Microsoft will usually try to pay them high amounts of mula to get it to their console first before PC and PS3 as a timed exlcusive (To be honest, I don't like this kinda of market strategy because it has either made my friends mad at me, they start asking a thousand questions about it, or like right now since I am kinda p***** because I'm not buying Resident Evil 6 on Xbox 360.).

To answer this thread on what I think, to be honest I think that it's going to be just slightly going to be better on PS3 than an Xbox 360 (I should point out that I am not siding with either console. It's just my personal opinion.). First reason is due to that the PS3 has more Resident Evil games (Besides the Remake, Zero, and Revelations) and even has the Chronicle games, this may appeal to people more seeing how if there was someone who was new to series and liked Resident Evil 6 so much that they wanted to play the other Resident Evil games then they can just get them from the PSN store. And since Resident Evil 6 is going to be on two discs for the Xbox 360, it's going to be appeal more to gamers since most people would rather have a game on 1 disc than 2 (Unless they had a specific reason why they would rather have the game on 2 discs) and more people are going to enjoy the game more knowing that they won't have to get up to switch the disk.

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Looks like the new trailer ending just confirmed that the other multiplayer modes will be DLC, 3 of which r coming to 360 first.

I know I just saw it, was really hoping that they would be available from the start but oh well, just going to have to wait a while. Hopefully they give some type of preview of them at TGS.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
As long as they say first and not only, I don't mind... The campaigns and Mercenaries will probably keep me busy for long enough so I won't even realise that something's missing until it's there. (Although I will be playing on PC, which is a completely different story again... Who knows if I will ever be able to play it.)

sbr999

(Although I will be playing on PC, which is a completely different story again... Who knows if I will ever be able to play it.)

I checked some gameshop sites and all they stated 2013 for PC release date.
Kind of disappointed that we get the game this late, but it's still better than a crappy port, that Capcom did for RE4. Hopefully they use this time to add HQ textures and stuffs :)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I don't really believe that, because every site I check for the PC date says something else. Apparently the guys at Capcom themselves haven't confirmed anything yet. So there's still hope that we will get it for Christmas. :)

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I believe the PC version will come out at the time of the original release date of the console versions the 20th of november or around that time.

Reactions: Hel
Top Bottom