• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Will Re6 be more of an xbox or ps3 game?

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Well, I'll be playing it on PS3, so I'm tempted to say that. However, I played the Dragon's Dogma demo on the X-Box and quite enjoyed how it handled. I guess I think both will be fine!

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
This time supposedly itll be equally good on all platforms, though 360 has the advantage of timed exclusive DLC on Day 1 so u could say its more of a 360 game cuz of that.

LeOnKeNnEdY201

Im getting it on the PC
im planning on gettign teh standard edition because the ultimate pack is full of stuff that ill use once and not again so thats not really my plan but does the steelbook have anything besides the standard besides a steel box

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
im planning on gettign teh standard edition because the ultimate pack is full of stuff that ill use once and not again so thats not really my plan but does the steelbook have anything besides the standard besides a steel box
Yes as the name suggests its the same besides the different box.

LeOnKeNnEdY201

Nope not rly, I think there arent really many left by now anyway, they were limited in number.
okay then, standard it is then, one more question, the pre order bonuses for certain countries, i dont think we have any, will they come available at later dates, at a price of course

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Resident Evil was born on the playstation
But we can't say that about Re6 and ORC those games seem to give the Xbox a bigger better deal....
But oh well....

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Is any1 else thinking that those multiplayer modes that were found in the demo's code are DLC now? I'm starting to think so because Capcom has only mentioned the mercenaries mode and Agent Hunt and the game comes out in less than 30 days.
They have a whole website dedicated to multiplayer so it has to be more than two multiplayer modes in RE6.Don't forget that RE:ORC for xbox had an exclusive multiplayer mode called nemesis mode, in RE5 versus mode was DLC, and it has already been confirmed that RE6 will have DAY1 DLC. TGS (tokyo games show) is coming up and if its not announced there then I think those modes will be DLC unless its a surprise when we receive the game (which I highly doubt lol).

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Is any1 else thinking that those multiplayer modes that were found in the demo's code are DLC now? I'm starting to think so because Capcom has only mentioned the mercenaries mode and Agent Hunt and the game comes out in less than 30 days.
They have a whole website dedicated to multiplayer so it has to be more than two multiplayer modes in RE6.Don't forget that RE:ORC for xbox had an exclusive multiplayer mode called nemesis mode, in RE5 versus mode was DLC, and it has already been confirmed that RE6 will have DAY1 DLC. TGS (tokyo games show) is coming up and if its not announced there then I think those modes will be DLC unless its a surprise when we receive the game (which I highly doubt lol).

I thought that they are going to be DLC since the very beginning so nothing too surprising for me at least.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
which platform will suit resident evil 6 better in your opinion?
-microsoft is a greedy company that has even whored out capcom now, its sad....they make ****ty old format systems that dont even have internet access, I can even go online and browse internet with a 3-ds for god sakes!! Theyre dvds scratch, they dont have blu-ray movie capability or information storage a current system would be expected to have. Also because of xbox all ps3 games and pc games are shortened because they cant hold all the gameplay, boo hoo xbox !!! We have to then be forced If we want the whole games experience to buy dlc later even though we could have just originally had it, but lil-xbox couldnt fit it on their old dvd format disc and hardware! Xbox then charges people to play their games theyve already paid $60 or more for to play them online, pay for batteries for their controllers and If they want to change anything they have to pay microsoft !!! All the teen kids only have xbox because theyre parents bought them on sale during black friday or xmas !! For all us original resident evil fans on here that are loyal to resident evil and played the originals on psxit sad cause Microsft of course whored out capcom and they are going to get timed dlc again.......! Dont get me wrong I loved the gears of war series and had an xbox just for that, but seriously why just own a system for one game and have to deal with all xboxs greediness and system problems.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
then its ps3 for me, thanks man, are you getting it on ps3? if so can i have your psn id?
-hey, If your a Ps3 fan and a good player who wants to enjoy the resident evil experience send me your PSN in private message here and I will add you! I play every game religiously and I am a true fan sinse resident evil 1 was available to buy day one! I also will have the limited collectors edition guide and plan to get every trophy and be a serious mercs player

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
I thought that they are going to be DLC since the very beginning so nothing too surprising for me at least.

Now that you've mentioned it, I think I do remember you saying something like that in a thread on here awhile ago, I guess I didn't want to believe because of the excitement I had based on the details of the modes but it does seem like they will be DLC.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Now that you've mentioned it, I think I do remember you saying something like that in a thread on here awhile ago, I guess I didn't want to believe because of the excitement I had based on the details of the modes but it does seem like they will be DLC.
Well dont need to give up hopes yet cuz they did say: "We still have a lot to reveal" recently and usually online services like these rely on a variety of modes in the base game itself not DLCs since not every1 has the DLCs so with that in mind possibly they still might reveal the modes to be in the base game. If they do then hands down no words.

Top Bottom