• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Why is this forum so DEAD?

Tyrant-Cenobite

You'll be Enthralled...
First of all, this place is a nice little community, so what if it's not trolled with thousands of people per second, but quality over quantity any day.
and this place has it's highs and lows, when RE6 comes out watch the huge increase then
don't ever slate this forum again.

I wasn't slating the forum at all, hence where i said this forum needs more credit and exposure. I was just confused to why it was such a sleepy forum when compared to the masses, it's not necessarily a bad thing, like you said; it's not swamped with trolls.

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
it isnt, well at some point no one is online, but i have seen 50, 57 ppl online so that means is not dead lol

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
hows this for you If your bored..........
Ada_Wong___Resident_Evil_4_by_yayacosplay.jpg

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I get what ur sayin Jay, this forum is like the nerd table at high school. Its great on till the latest comic get old and there are no new games to talk about lol :eek:........yup I said it, so what! anyway, don't mind anyone people will be people. once the game is out there will be a lot more to talk about. And yes, people do need to calm down on this site! for God's sake!! us misfits shall prevail together!!
- that is true and even funnier when they post actual pics of themselves on here, it makes you picture that table even more vivid ! -lol!!! -seriously though this is a tighter knit community and I enjoy it - Even If you guys are Nerds!!! Heres a video to show my love to you guys :D

Reactions: svp

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Let me start off by saying, this is my favorite website of all time...Seriously...You guys are like facebook for COOL people...I love the tight knit small group we have...Regulars like Femme, Tremor, and VP-70...Cool newer members like Jay and SVP...Most people are so well respected and get along right off the bat here because it's smaller and more intimate...I mean...There is some real personal stuff on this site because it's like a family here...I don't think it's dead at ALL...I can honestly call most of you on here my friends...I'm proud to talk about you to the poeple I know in real life because you're all so cool..Not just when it comes to RE, but I think where we all REALLY connect is the "Off Topic Discussion" section...RE is the common thing that brings us together, but the REAL friendships are born there, and from there we can ALWAYS go back to RE...This place is far from dead...It's a steadily growing family with Steve and Angel parenting us, and Femme and Romero acting as the greatest older siblings any round table of nerds could ask for...In closing...REN, thanks for being here...Love you guys...

-Syberpunk

ElleChii

Ladyluck means nothing.
I'm just kinda wondering why this sort of thing pops up in the RE6 section of the forum o_O While I understand your point, we really don't have that much info on what else has already been said, all we need to do is be patient, even thought it IS hard to handle -_- I mean the game is basically done right? modifications here and there and there done! Why is the delay so far? o_O

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Let me start off by saying, this is my favorite website of all time...Seriously...You guys are like facebook for COOL people...I love the tight knit small group we have...Regulars like Femme, Tremor, and VP-70...Cool newer members like Jay and SVP...Most people are so well respected and get along right off the bat here because it's smaller and more intimate...I mean...There is some real personal stuff on this site because it's like a family here...I don't think it's dead at ALL...I can honestly call most of you on here my friends...I'm proud to talk about you to the poeple I know in real life because you're all so cool..Not just when it comes to RE, but I think where we all REALLY connect is the "Off Topic Discussion" section...RE is the common thing that brings us together, but the REAL friendships are born there, and from there we can ALWAYS go back to RE...This place is far from dead...It's a steadily growing family with Steve and Angel parenting us, and Femme and Romero acting as the greatest older siblings any round table of nerds could ask for...In closing...REN, thanks for being here...Love you guys...

-Syberpunk
Exactly. You come for the RE news and discussions, but soon you'll find out its more than just that we talk about.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Oh, and the peace is nice it's a great place to hang out were all friends, not just some people who have things in common were all friends here we can actually share feelings without being judged , we can talk about our problems,we can ask for help
The only catch ya gotta be respectful

svp

-Syberpunk
well said my friend, couldn't of explained this forum better myself! also come tho think of it, this forum is like a reality TV show for the game junkies of the internet. People from around the world look at this site to hear what we have to say about Resident Evil and they also can learn drama and personality traits from us! lol I thought about that a while back :D

Top Bottom