• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Why is this forum so DEAD?

Tyrant-Cenobite

You'll be Enthralled...
I mean, come on! It's Resident Evil 6.

There should be tons of users here and numerous active discussions. Resident Evil News needs more credit and exposure...

Jakeykins18

Useless
Lol just because someone doesn't comment on your thread the first hour you post it doesnt mean people dont look at it, and everything you post is really news. What are we supposed to say other than "OMG IM SO EXCITED" to news saying that capcom is talking about RE6 at a panel in an hour.
That info was posted a while ago too....

Tyrant-Cenobite

You'll be Enthralled...
Erm, excuse me. Before you make any further assumptions, it has nothing to do with me or the thread I posted over an hour ago. Many other RE forums and gaming outlets have much richer and heavier discussions and traffic. I've made this observation over the past few weeks. This forum is consistently slow to post news and to encourage active discussion.

I'm not knocking the forum at all, hence why I stated it deserves more credit and exposure. It's just a shame there aren't that many users here to promote and get involved with heavy discussions across all topics.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I know what you mean. I sometimes wish we had more traffic and people who would join instead of being a guest visiting. But you get use to the numbers we have. Everyone here pretty much knows each other.

Jakeykins18

Useless
This forum is consistently slow to post news and to encourage active discussion.
Idk what you're talking about because I always see some sort of new thread regarding new information whenever it is released, and it's slow to encourage active discussion because everyone on here is really chill and doesn't really care what other people think they just wanna know news.

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
I actually thought the exact same thing when I joined but its a nice little community over here event though I post on the re6 boards but Ive seen the off topic boards twice. At least you can discuss things without every thread turning into a "We want Claire and Jill" and " Why Leon is better than Chris" threads every second lol. Also to all of the lurkers who lurk here ( I knew there is a lot I see the views on the side of the thread lol ) please join. I would quite like it if more people posted here.

svp

I get what ur sayin Jay, this forum is like the nerd table at high school. Its great on till the latest comic get old and there are no new games to talk about lol :eek:........yup I said it, so what! anyway, don't mind anyone people will be people. once the game is out there will be a lot more to talk about. And yes, people do need to calm down on this site! for God's sake!! us misfits shall prevail together!!

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I get what ur sayin Jay, this forum is like the nerd table at high school. Its great on till the latest comic get old and there are no new games to talk about lol :eek:........yup I said it, so what! anyway, don't mind anyone people will be people. once the game is out there will be a lot more to talk about. And yes, people do need to calm down on this site! for God's sake!! us misfits shall prevail together!!
That couldn't be anymore opposite of what I was saying, but if you get me good lol.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
First of all, this place is a nice little community, so what if it's not trolled with thousands of people per second, but quality over quantity any day.
and this place has it's highs and lows, when RE6 comes out watch the huge increase then
don't ever slate this forum again.

Top Bottom