• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Who is your fav character on Resident Evil 4 and why.

alonecrow

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=148.msg7828#msg7828 date=1214618854]
I'll be back.... with weapons *goes to the merchant* Told you :D
[/quote]

hmm.. what weapons did you want? knife, screwdiver? lol

Cousintony

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=148.msg8700#msg8700 date=1214804749]
hmm.. what weapons did you want? knife, screwdiver? lol

[/quote]
lol switchblade?

Cousintony

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=148.msg8708#msg8708 date=1214805270]
or do you even want a hammer? i have one in my jacket... :D
[/quote]

1 hammer please.

RE_luver69

[quote author=Cousintony link=topic=148.msg7553#msg7553 date=1214542692]
You can keep a save file before the cabin fight. Or keep watching the cut scenes.
[/quote]

hahah hellz yea man thats sounds like a good idea...lol :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I know it's so cliché but I'm gonna have to add an extra vote for Leon S. Kennedy. He was pretty cool when he first debuted in Resident Evil 2, but Capcom somehow managed to make him even more hardcore for Resident Evil 4.

RegeneratorHater24

[quote author=biohazard-666 link=topic=148.msg11183#msg11183 date=1218852003]
leon but he is cool and he kick asses
[/quote]

Kinda off topic, but I like your icon :D

Hollow-Words

I love the merchant ;D =D
Cause all he wanted to do was to make some money, and he keeps calling Leon a stranger either because of his short term memory or he just has alot of siblings dressing like him in the village.
Anyways~~~poor merchant was still waiting for his next customer when the island explode...maybe he wouldn't be in RE5 after all...=[

B

Blood Crest

Ada... i love how she toys with the boys. xD (though some might not approve) then Wesker... sadistic sonofabitch is somehow very appealing to me. He's smart, powerful, and sadistic. :-*

Stop

[quote author=NightKry link=topic=148.msg11941#msg11941 date=1219800127]
Ada... i love how she toys with the boys. xD (though some might not approve) then Wesker... sadistic sonofabitch is somehow very appealing to me. He's smart, powerful, and sadistic. :-*
[/quote]
Psh Wesker is gonna get his someday. Leon Chris combo can take Wesker any day.

B

Blood Crest

Meh, Chris almost got his ass handed to him at the end of T-Veronica... And Leon... is too nice... Mr Boy Scout is nowhere near Wesker.. Not to mention he's just too nice.(and funny xD 'What? Your right hand comes off?')

Stop

[quote author=NightKry link=topic=148.msg11945#msg11945 date=1219803537]
Meh, Chris almost got his ass handed to him at the end of T-Veronica... And Leon... is too nice... Mr Boy Scout is nowhere near Wesker.. Not to mention he's just too nice.(and funny xD 'What? Your right hand comes off?')
[/quote]
Wesker can just die from laughing then. Leon Chris combo
1. Chris gets ass kicked Wesker laughs.....
2.Leon makes joke Wesker laughs harder....
3. .......Wesker dies

B

Blood Crest

Haha, he probably will... I would laugh if that was the end of Wesker. But in all seriousness: Where would the series be if Wesker died? They wouldn't make another child-prodigy-Alexia,would they? She was kinda funny. Actually, Alfred was hilarious.

Stop

[quote author=NightKry link=topic=148.msg11951#msg11951 date=1219804080]
Haha, he probably will... I would laugh if that was the end of Wesker. But in all seriousness: Where would the series be if Wesker died? They wouldn't make another child-prodigy-Alexia,would they? She was kinda funny. Actually, Alfred was hilarious.
[/quote]
Yes that's very true Wesker is in the shadows of all the re games without him it be nothing. When Wesker dies that's the gonna be the end*A very amazing/epic end* Alfred scared me.....

B

Blood Crest

Hmm.. I suppose you're right. RE doesn't seem like the sort of series where the evil guy wins at the end =P Well, i'll enjoy Wesker while he lasts... the night's still young, for the series, afterall..

lol, Alfred was like, the pinnacle of retarded-ness. XD

Stop

I agree but I had to reply so I could be seen on all the topics on the main page :D I told ya im gonna be famous starting with this forum then the next forum

Top Bottom