• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Who is your fav character on Resident Evil 4 and why.

RE4

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=148.msg4365#msg4365 date=1201416548]
Monday i will or sephi can make it
[/quote]

Sounds good.

Ronman

Luis Sera because he helped Leon in the cabin ambush, and he gave leon pills to slow down his virus progression. what a true friend.

dsk91491

my favorite is actually an enemy, verdugo, before you fight one, when they're in the robe, cuz when leon throws his knife in salazars hand verdugo throws it right back...i dont know i think its BADA$$

dsk91491

yea if i was in the same situation as leon, i'd have to crap myself about a dozen times, or just shoot myself

GamingMaiden

Ada's always cool. Krauser isn't the best but he rocks in the minigame. Salazar is amazing. Oh yeah, and Leon's pretty cool.

RegeneratorHater24

My favorite characters are:
Leon: He's sarcastic when he wants to be (I loved when the Right hand was sent after me and he said 'You can detach your right hand??', that shed light on the whole situation) and very sweet.
Luis: He's funny and a ladies man. He is also one of the best NPC's of history! (in my book)
The Merchant: He helps you out and is very mysterious. For example, he can beat you to a farther place on the map, even when there is only one route. These are the oddities that haunt me...

Cousintony

[quote author=dsk91491 link=topic=148.msg7186#msg7186 date=1213763964]
yea if i was in the same situation as leon, i'd have to crap myself about a dozen times, or just shoot myself
[/quote]

LOL :p

RE_luver69

i think my fav was Louis Sera because he was the mysterious..spaniard...kind of a kidnap victim(cuz he was locked in the closet)!! when leon and louis were like chained together he just had that cocky little sarcastic attitude and he joked around with leon....i really like louis it was upsetting when he died!! :(

Cousintony

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=148.msg7521#msg7521 date=1214538498]
Yeah, you never knew what he was going to say next....
Luis: Just one important question... You got a smoke??
[/quote]

Yep..*sniff* good memories... :( > :-X > :'(

Cousintony

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=148.msg7530#msg7530 date=1214539041]
Yeah, good times, good times....
Ooh! I have an idea! Start the game over and just stop before he dies! That so he's always alive :D 8)
[/quote]

You can keep a save file before the cabin fight. Or keep watching the cut scenes.

Top Bottom