• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Who is Nemesis

ConvictedMP5

acctually the nemesis is both that boxer billy and a clone of sergei vladimir. beacuse umbrella originally made 4 nemesis's. the T-01 went out of control so umbrella was forced to destroy it. the T-02 Nemesis was the one sent to raccoon city during the outbreck. and whatever happend to the other 2 nemesis's is unknown. so im assuming that T-01 was billy and T-02 was sergei

Duo

This thread is slightly ridiculous.

Nemesis is a clone of Sergei turned into a Tyrant (Model 103) with the Nemesis Parasite added afterward.

He's not a person previously, ever. It's just another Tyrant that was cloned off of Sergei.

Wesker's File is outdated information that's been contradicted by more recent resources, but if he was referring to anyone it would have been Lisa Trevor.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Duo;62820 said:
This thread is slightly ridiculous.

Nemesis is a clone of Sergei turned into a Tyrant (Model 103) with the Nemesis Parasite added afterward.

He's not a person previously, ever. It's just another Tyrant that was cloned off of Sergei.

Wesker's File is outdated information that's been contradicted by more recent resources, but if he was referring to anyone it would have been Lisa Trevor.

Which game tells you that? I found the info on Resi Wiki confirming this but was just curious as to which game it mentions it in.

Duo

Umbrella Chronicles has information on Nemesis, which I played before RE3. I only just recently got into Resident Evil, but all the information was very accessible online as well. Why wouldn't this be common knowledge to the online community?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Duo;62885 said:
Umbrella Chronicles has information on Nemesis, which I played before RE3. I only just recently got into Resident Evil, but all the information was very accessible online as well. Why wouldn't this be common knowledge to the online community?

A lot of RE fans grew up with PlayStations, since the original RE came out on PS1. Some of the newer fans have Nintendos since you can play nearly all the main games on a Nintendo Wii (RE Archives of REmake and RE0, RE2 and RE3 can be played with a GC controller, RE4 is on the Wii and then UC and DC are Wii exclusives).

Older fans like myself who grew up with the PlayStations don't really think about UC and DC so much, since it's basically just a shortened version of the games we already have. Which is probs why we don't know those little bits of info that they reveal in those games.

Although it would be nice to play them I'm not paying £200 just for that.

And not everyone knows/reads through Resident Evil Wiki. That's why we have the forum for questions :D

Duo

Nonetheless, the answer was posted a couple times earlier and garnered no attention for whatever reason.

I will say those "older games" are probably the best. I played the PS version of RE2 and 3 and I have yet to have as much fun as I did with those.

bruno

Chief Researcher
wolfgirl;62935 said:
And not everyone knows/reads through Resident Evil Wiki. That's why we have the forum for questions :D

Resident Evil Wiki is not too much reliable. Although it has some good info, i've found some BIG mistakes there.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
bruno;62992 said:
Resident Evil Wiki is not too much reliable. Although it has some good info, i've found some BIG mistakes there.

That's true, it's not always as great as it sounds

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Godzilla90s;63053 said:
yup since anyone can edit that place you can find some random BS lol

True 'dat. It can be a bit rubbish at times.

That said, there's also a lot of perfect info there too.

horizen

nemesis is a girl cuz is greek mytholgy nemesis is known as the goddes of revange so i think your right it may be rebecca but it could also be billy i allways thought it was berry cuz wesker was holding his wife and children in order to make the stars fail there misson and in the real story mode witch is chris berry disapears :p and u never see berry again after that and hes the same hight as berry and some how he knows who all the stars members are

DarthDylan

I thought that in the film one of the characters are experimented on by Umbrella and turned into Nemesis.In the game is probaly the same concept.

bruno

Chief Researcher
In the movies, Nemesis is created using one of the survivors in the end of the first movie.
In the games, Nemesis was created using a clone of Sergei Vladimir, a loyal man to Spencer and Umbrella (which happens to be one of the rare people in the world capable of becoming a tyrant).

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Bruno is correct, listen to the man. And Horizen, you do see Barry again. It's one of the epilogues in RE3 I do believe. He comes and picks up Jill and Carlos... I THINK. It's been way too long since I've gotten all of them.

Nemisisisback

:confused: Here's the thing... Shinji Mikami once said that Nemesis was someone we RE fans know from the past... I know that this issue was already debated a couple of times but don't you guys want to know who nemesis really is??? Let us dissect Nemesis for us to know him (or possibly "her") better

all I remember is it's a male guy that was a friend of Alice

Top Bottom