• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Who is Nemesis

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
yeah thats basically what i meant..even if its small, just something extra that gives a little backstory..

mastermind

maybe it will talk about nemesis in the darkside chronicles although it looks like its just a "umbrella chronicles" remake of RE2

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
yeah.from what ive seen its a CRAPPY remake of 2..
so i doubt it unless they stick some files about you can read about like future projects there working on.

bruno

Chief Researcher
"The Nemesis T-Type was an experimental form of Tyrant created by Umbrella Europe's Paris Lab. It's purpose was to prove that a t-virus-infected creature could be intelligent.
There were four Nemesis models developed by the European branch. One of them maintained the capability of independent thought during a stage of development, and attempted to escape, but was destroyed. The remaining three got their intelligence "restricted" and were fitted with inhibitor's to increase Umbrella's control over them. The Tyrant sent to Raccoon City during the outbreak was the second model, called Nemesis T-02. It was the only model that underwent a long period of training."

"As one of the rare individuals whose genetic make-up was capable of producing a Tyrant, Sergei became the genetic model for the majority of Umbrella's later Tyrant program, beyond the T-001 and T-002 projects initiated by the team led by Albert Wesker and William Birkin. Sergei also ordered the re-engineering of two T-103 Tyrants in order to produce his personal bodyguards, known as "Ivan". The 10 clones of Sergei would later form the basis of the T-103 model, which shaped every Umbrella manufactured Tyrant model thereafter. The mass production of T-103's which was spearheaded on Sheena Island was based on the initial Sergei clones, whilst T-103's implanted with the NE-α Parasite became Nemesis T-Type."

Source:Resident Evil Wiki

I think this makes it clear...

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think he is. Those texts suggest that, and also that Nemesis had already been created before the Arklay incident, in Paris, so i'm sure it's none of the caracterers involved in the games. If it's a clone of Sergei it would show how hard it is to find someone compatible with the T-virus, and that they had to create clones.

mastermind

it says that nemesis is the "T-02" "The Tyrant sent to Raccoon City during the outbreak was the second model, called Nemesis T-02."

"The 10 clones of Sergei would later form the basis of the T-103 model, which shaped every Umbrella manufactured Tyrant model thereafter."

this is really confusing

bruno

Chief Researcher
Nemesis is a tyrant T-103, injected with the Nemesis parasite. So, it is considered a tyrant. The model T-02 was the one sent to Raccoon city.
Probably they made more clones of sergei, using the initial ones, because 10 weren't enough. The mass production of T-103 on Sheena Island was based on sergei's clones. Maybe they sent some T-103 to the Paris Labs and There, they tested the Nemesis parasite, creating the Nemesis T-type (Nemesis Tyrant)

bruno

Chief Researcher
Wait... You're messing things up.

T-002 was the Tyrant found in RE1.

Nemesis, also known as T-type Nemesis, is a variation of T-103 (T-103 + Nemesis parasite). Four Models of Nemesis were created: T-01, T-02, T-03 and T-04. These are the names given to the nemesis models.
Nemesis T-02 is not the same as Tyrant T-002.

alonecrow

quite an explanation you have there, thanks for the info bruno..
and for the information i posted before, in the comics they do said that the past of nemesis is a boxer named billy, but he had no relationship with billy in RE0 as far as i see..
but well, this information is not nearly important again..

Jill

well i never really thought about this till now i would like to know maybe they should of said it in RE3

D

Deleted member 1428

Oh. Well about that I dunno. Maybe it was just some guy they experimented on.

Top Bottom