• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which Resident Evil character would you bring back that died?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
A lot of fans actually believe that the Albert Wesker in RE5 was a clone and the real Albert is still out there hiding in the shadows and doing very Albert like things.... -_- I'm serious.... I hear this one ALL the time!

I guess I can see where they're coming from. I thought Wesker was written out of character in RE5, so if he's an imperfect clone I suppose that would (lazily) explain it.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I guess I can see where they're coming from. I thought Wesker was written out of character in RE5, so if he's an imperfect clone I suppose that would (lazily) explain it.

Nah, it's just fans who refused he was dead. It's hard to say he was written out of character to be honest. The first half of the game... he was just Albert. Didn't seem any different than he was in the other games. It was the very end where he went from calm and calculating to nerd raging that was out of character.

The whole game had so much plot armor on Chris that it was ridiculous. No other game in the series has that much plot armor.... Hell most games in general don't even come close have that much plot armor.

Luchance

If there is any character in the series that died, hero or villain (or some random side character), who would you bring back?

I'd say Luis from RE4 or JD from Damnation.

What about you?
I really liked Luis from RE4 but he kinda got the shaft in that game before he died. I would of liked a side story of him in RE4 like how Ada had her side story and missions.

Top Bottom