• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which Resident Evil character would you bring back that died?

Dampless

3:30am
If there is any character in the series that died, hero or villain (or some random side character), who would you bring back?

I'd say Luis from RE4 or JD from Damnation.

What about you?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
If he's actually dead... Piers. I don't really care about any of the others who died. Alfred and Alexia were some of my favourite villains, but their story is told. So is Albert Wesker's (who wasn't such a great villain if you ask me).

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Resident Evil: Forest Speyer. For some reason I've always been curious about him and I hate that he died before we got to meet him and know who he was. Richard is another character I would bring back. He was just so kind and noble that I feel like he would be a really interesting, pure sort of character to have in the series.

Resident Evil Nemesis: Mikhail was always someone I wanted to know more about. I really wanted to know more about the mercenaries in general, to be honest. Who are there? What makes them tick? Obviously there were some bad ones but as we see with Carlos and Mikhail, there were good ones too. Why are the good guys there? How did they become mercenaries? His death was also pretty sad. He gave his life for Jill and he barely even knew her; makes you wish he'd survived just cause, you know?

Resident Evil Code Veronica: I really, really wish the Ashford twins had survived this, they were such interesting characters. They could have even made Alexia a rival to Claire much like Wesker is/was to Chris.

Resident Evil 5 & 6: Excella and Carla really had a lot of potential as characters but sadly I feel as though both were really only used as plot devices.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Why are the good guys there? How did they become mercenaries?

I'm not sure if this is actually canon or just an idea from the Perry novels, but I read that those guys were criminals in their respective countries and presented with a choice of either a prison/death sentence or working as mercenaries for Umbrella. That doesn't really answer the first question, though. Makes you wonder what Carlos did to end up there...

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
I dunno if there is any story left about Wesker to be told but would bring him back, he's just very cool!:happy:

makto_san

Starkiller
I will love to see Richard Aiken again, I mean, I like how he worked with Rebecca in "Nightmare" from Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles. And I always find that it so sad how he dies in the REMAKE...No matter what happen, he always end eaten up. I will love to see back Kevin and Cindy from the Outbreak Series too

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I dunno if there is any story left about Wesker to be told but would bring him back, he's just very cool!:happy:

Honestly there is A LOT of story left to be told if he ever came back. You know.... he has a son named Jake. I wonder how Albert and Alex would mingle, it could get shaky since they both want to be gods and while Alex cared for Albert as a brother and knew she was better than him.... Albert was probably a bit jelly. Plus in 5 it is pretty much clear that Albert didn't actually know that Alex WAS a Wesker. It appears he knew her as a friend but not in the way he was friends with William. Alex was the only Wesker that knew about Project W. until Spencer told Albert a little bit. I can't recall he every mentioned Alex was a Wesker to him. I'm going to need to replay LiN again soon here ^.^

Honestly the whole relationship between Albert and Alex seems kind of one sided and needs to be explained better. According to Resident Evil 5 Albert didn't know jack **** about her. According to Revelations 2, Alex cared for him as a brother and he's like "meh" but goes with it and sends him a Uroboro's sample.... then she goes and sends team to clean it all up and get more after he dies. At least she cared enough that she wears and obsidian necklaces (made from the location of his death or not is unknown). It almost seems like she cared but she would kill him in an instant if he tried to be better than her once she was ready to become a god and she seemed to believe it was her right all along. I think there was a file by Stuart that went into how it was her destiny and everyone failed because it was her fate or something like that xD

Anyways I'm REAAALLY starting to feel stupid. The bottom line as far as we know here and now and this was stated by a developer in an interview. Alex loved Albert in the sense of a brother and sibling and if you want to know their relationship then look at Metamorphosis. Albert was rejected by his family (umbrella) Alex was loved but "oversaw" caretaking of him and then grew impatient with him (that's how it goes in metamorphosis). So it's really hard to say what would happen at this point in time should he be alive. I've heard quite a few people speculate that Albert would redeem himself after he met his son and learned the truth about Alex and he's be a "hero". That Alex is the ultimate prime evil of the series "The Devil Herself" and somehow Albert will be ****ed that she's the brightest and the best and realize he needs to stop her and save the world. After all he was trying to save the world with Uroboro's, not destroy it.

Yeah.... people believe that. My head hurts now and everything I just posted was stupid as hell and I'm not even going to proof read it......

Seriously though.... there is A LOT of story that they could tell with Albert. They just need to be very, very, very careful with how they handle it if he did come back. The whole father vs son thing is over played now days and could he really be redeemed? The whole Albert vs Alex going super Saiyan and having a battle of the gods is simply a fan boys dream. It would be cool... sure. It wouldn't fit the series AT ALL!

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Honestly there is A LOT of story left to be told if he ever came back. You know.... he has a son named Jake. I wonder how Albert and Alex would mingle, it could get shaky since they both want to be gods and while Alex cared for Albert as a brother and knew she was better than him.... Albert was probably a bit jelly. Plus in 5 it is pretty much clear that Albert didn't actually know that Alex WAS a Wesker. It appears he knew her as a friend but not in the way he was friends with William. Alex was the only Wesker that knew about Project W. until Spencer told Albert a little bit. I can't recall he every mentioned Alex was a Wesker to him. I'm going to need to replay LiN again soon here ^.^

Honestly the whole relationship between Albert and Alex seems kind of one sided and needs to be explained better. According to Resident Evil 5 Albert didn't know jack **** about her. According to Revelations 2, Alex cared for him as a brother and he's like "meh" but goes with it and sends him a Uroboro's sample.... then she goes and sends team to clean it all up and get more after he dies. At least she cared enough that she wears and obsidian necklaces (made from the location of his death or not is unknown). It almost seems like she cared but she would kill him in an instant if he tried to be better than her once she was ready to become a god and she seemed to believe it was her right all along. I think there was a file by Stuart that went into how it was her destiny and everyone failed because it was her fate or something like that xD

Anyways I'm REAAALLY starting to feel stupid. The bottom line as far as we know here and now and this was stated by a developer in an interview. Alex loved Albert in the sense of a brother and sibling and if you want to know their relationship then look at Metamorphosis. Albert was rejected by his family (umbrella) Alex was loved but "oversaw" caretaking of him and then grew impatient with him (that's how it goes in metamorphosis). So it's really hard to say what would happen at this point in time should he be alive. I've heard quite a few people speculate that Albert would redeem himself after he met his son and learned the truth about Alex and he's be a "hero". That Alex is the ultimate prime evil of the series "The Devil Herself" and somehow Albert will be ****ed that she's the brightest and the best and realize he needs to stop her and save the world. After all he was trying to save the world with Uroboro's, not destroy it.

Yeah.... people believe that. My head hurts now and everything I just posted was stupid as hell and I'm not even going to proof read it......

Seriously though.... there is A LOT of story that they could tell with Albert. They just need to be very, very, very careful with how they handle it if he did come back. The whole father vs son thing is over played now days and could he really be redeemed? The whole Albert vs Alex going super Saiyan and having a battle of the gods is simply a fan boys dream. It would be cool... sure. It wouldn't fit the series AT ALL!

WOW, that is a lot of text. Uh... I agree, Jake's character needs to be fleshed out more.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
WOW, that is a lot of text. Uh... I agree, Jake's character needs to be fleshed out more.

Well when it comes to this particular subject. You head just loops and loops and it comes around and round and round..... **** it! Let's all go ride a rollercoaster! =D

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!

You love typing don't ya?
I love the way you explain everything in detail!

But ...yeah bringing back Albert would be unrealistic :( cz he was beheaded by Chris and Sheva... unless they bring him back as a robot or something ;)

Airaku

Stray Jedi
You love typing don't ya?
I love the way you explain everything in detail!

But ...yeah bringing back Albert would be unrealistic :( cz he was beheaded by Chris and Sheva... unless they bring him back as a robot or something ;)

Or Alex decided to recreate him biologically. She would totally be capable of doing this.... however I HIGHLY doubt she would ever do it or even give it a second thought for quite a few reasons.

A lot of fans actually believe that the Albert Wesker in RE5 was a clone and the real Albert is still out there hiding in the shadows and doing very Albert like things.... -_- I'm serious.... I hear this one ALL the time!

Realistically though. I've heard rumors that he might be in RE7 as flash backs and Jill might be the main character. Though there are about 3 or 4 different rumors regarding who will be the main character. I have a couple of idea's myself. ;-)

Top Bottom