• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which MALE Resident Evil Character would you date?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I think Wesker could show me a good time, if you know what I mean but I don't necessarily want to date him. Does that count? Oh and I'd totally go a couple rounds on the...training field with RE5 Chris any time. ;)

the venomous grand design

REmake enthusiast
All the hot guys are either gay or dead!

who in the RE universe is gay?

/swoon
281E5D14BB25A5B4998BD578E97427F96B6F02F8

The Darkening Sea

Does Wesker do dates? But rather I would like him to rape me in the dark...burning eyes, deep voice...unparalleled speed...the excitement would be fu**ing insane!

umbra aeterna

Date leon, (ada is his one and only)do every sane sex act imaginable to wesker,especially re1Wesker (saw him without the shades...he has blue eyes, likI always thought) and re4 wesker (swoon XD)also
since he likes leather, you think he'd do bondage? I hope so (i want him at my mercy in a collar or the other way around, don't even give a **** about the unfortunate implications of him being white and im not)

And i would marrychris.i can cook damn good (come on, guy that huge must eat like hell), and I am enoughof a mother hen that i will watch after him, and will video chat lije crazy ehen hes away.also, he needs hugz, lotza hugs.also, babies.he epuld the most awesome dad ever.and uncle piers will be our de facto baby sitter along with auntie claire (best sister in law ever :))

Last edited:
Top Bottom