• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which MALE Resident Evil Character would you date?

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Alright, so I saw one of these for the guys, so I decided to make one. I'd make a poll, but I dont know ALL of the RE guys. So..just name whom and why you would date them. ^_^ kay?

Me...Steve (from the game lol) why? Idk...he seems pretty cool. Its a shame he was killed...

You should all know me well enough to know which hunk id like to date. ^_^

Hmmmmm, I wonder what male Teal would like to date.

Bwahahahahahaha! Yeah, that was a joke, as if I don't know which one she would pick. 8D Can't blame her.

teal27

Who would I date?

Isn't it obvious?
Wesk--

No . . . wait! Irving! :lol:

Okay, okay . . . Josh.

Hmm. This is a very hard decision, as 013 has already pointed out. . .:confused:

*looks at signature*

*looks at avatar*

*drools/spasms/faints*

*revives*

As wolfgirl clarified in her post regarding her wub of Leon; if I were:

a. awesome
b. beautiful
c. smart
d. essentially, Jill Valentine in every way
e. all of the above

. . . I would affix myself to Mr. Redfield's ample bicep like a blob of gum to the underside of a shoe!!!! :wacko:

Oh great, now I'm caught up in the thought of being hugged by Chris . . .:p M'm, those arms. That manly chest, nose and handsome chin, lol. Oh, and eyes! Can't forget them! And the hair . . . so spiky and soft looking. . .

This is thread is NOT conducive to sane, rational thought or general good mental health, lol!

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
teal27;56189 said:
a. awesome
b. beautiful
c. smart
d. essentially, Jill Valentine in every way
e. all of the above

. . . I would affix myself to Mr. Redfield's ample bicep like a blob of gum to the underside of a shoe!!!! :wacko:

Oh great, now I'm caught up in the thought of being hugged by Chris . . .:p M'm, those arms. That manly chest, nose and handsome chin, lol. Oh, and eyes! Can't forget them! And the hair . . . so spiky and soft looking. . .

HAHAHAHA

"Ample bicep" xD

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Awaii-Lynne;55774 said:
Me...Steve (from the game lol) why? Idk...he seems pretty cool. Its a shame he was killed...
Date a dead man? Isn't that a little freakish.. :p

La Femme Fatale;56001 said:
I have dibs on Leon, and I'd do more than just date him.
I bet!! Lol, I can keep Ada occupied while you "borrow" Leon. :wub:

013;56002 said:
^Woah, easy there girl. Lol...nah, I have no room to talk.
Lol, seems like Leon will have to do a lot of overtime. Poor guy. :lol:

teal27;56189 said:

This is thread is NOT conducive to sane, rational thought or general good mental health, lol!
Lmao!

This is good girls, I love this thread. Just don't start to fight. ^_^

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Awaii-Lynne;56664 said:
:lol: what can I say? the other guys all seem...idk...too muscular to me ><
Well, if he's not been dead for too long then maybe you should give him a chance. :lol:

If that doesn't work out too well and the RE heroes are too muscular, then maybe you could start looking at the RE fanbase.
whistle.gif

:p

Resident James

How can none of you even mention the Spanish "ladies man" himself, Luis?

Id pick... I don't know, If I were a woman, Leon as well I guess.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
i will take rebecca shes dame hot or sherry!! and for friend i take leon or hunk to seeling some powder and robing banks lol looks fun and killing peopl and stuff

Flipqy42

Nevermore
A lot of people have the hots for Leon. So I'll jump on the bandwagon and date him too.

Though if he's out of commission from all of you gang-dating him, I'd go for Luis.

Top Bottom