• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) which is better

loathsbane

well leons is definitely the easier one... i'd say claire scenario a and leon scenario b are the best.
i mean you have to control sherry through dogs, meanwhile ada gets a handgun against zombies... it's like hard and hard vs easy and easy.
plus leon gets a custom handgun, custom shotgun and custom magnum so how is his not funner?

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
loathsbane;52693 said:
i mean you have to control sherry through dogs, meanwhile ada gets a handgun against zombies... ?

I thought Sherry ran through the Zombies, cause they try to throw up on her, and Ada has the dogs.

loathsbane

maybe it's like that on easy mode or whatever, i only play the harder mode. and i know for a fact sherry has to run from fast and vicious dogs, meanwhile ada gets a handgun and zombies.

codename: HUNK

L Kennedy;22321 said:
In the book Ada falls and Claire fight against Mr. X in the ending and Leon fight against the last for of William birkin that is in B. So im not sure, I think it is Leon A/ Claire B.

That doesn't make it the original way, it's just SD Perry's point of view, but you are right, the original way to go is Leon A Claire B. It's why Leons disk sais "DISK 1" and Claire's sais "DISK 2". It can't get much more siple than that.

codename: HUNK

Awaii-Lynne;52698 said:
I thought Sherry ran through the Zombies, cause they try to throw up on her, and Ada has the dogs.

If you play Leon A, Ada gets dogs, If you play Leon B, Ada gets zombies. If you play Claire A, Sherry gets dogs, and if you play Claire B, Sherry gets zombies.

Top Bottom