• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which female Resident Evil character would you like to date??

Which of these characters would you like to date??

• Total voters

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'll take them all. I don't know what I'll do with them. Probably enjoy a nice dinner and watch netflix together. Really... I just want them all to be my friends.

I'll bang Claire and Jill at the same time no one can stop me.

No homo... yes homo. A lot of homo.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well I know I originally voted for the chainsaw wielding ganado (mmmm HAHA) but other than that sexy beastie, I would have to go with Jill. Oohhh yeah...even Tremor can't resist a Jill Sandwich xD

I am an incredibly sick and twisted individual :shocked:And you people are still gracious enough to accept me. Bless your hearts.

umbra aeterna

Had to say claire.i learned from leon not to get attached to ada.jill is the hottest but i do NOT want a military chick for a girlfriend, and after re5 she might be a little too damaged (why do the games run over this? It's like chris forgot about her) .

Fenris

Wolf :)
Had to choose between Jill and Claire... But I would pick Claire. I just think she is way more "down to earth" and probably better to date for an average guy like me. I can actually imagine Jill beeing quite a workaholic. Jill is still on my favorite characters though, I just think she isn't a typical girl to date.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
LOL this topic should be called "Which female RE character would you date ASIDE from Jill".
Anyway who the hell would want to date Ashely??
whoever it is they do not value their eardrums!

berto

I Saw the Devil
Date? Claire... or Ada... maybe Jill. I wouldn't want to date them too long, though, since the idea of having a long term relationship with someone with such a high mortality profession doesn't sit well with me.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Date? Claire... or Ada... maybe Jill. I wouldn't want to date them too long, though, since the idea of having a long term relationship with someone with such a high mortality profession doesn't sit well with me.

Well, they've been doing this for close to 2 years to the most recent game's date (RE6) and still going, so at this rate, I think it's safe to say they'll be fine. I probably couldn't say the same for you or I in a zombie apocalypse, though (God forbid), in which case, we'd be looking to "our" girl to protect us. :happy:

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Chris Redfield x'DDDD Oh wait he's not female.......

But seriously, my avatar and my name gives you the idea....
Yes it's Jill Valentine! Why? I've always loved her and I'm into smart&badass women anyway. I wouldn't mind to get a bite of her "sandwich" if you catch my drift ;D

My second choice would be Ada Wong and Claire my third.

Dampless

3:30am
Definetly Jill...sh*t, if Chris isn't gonna make a move on her anytime soon, then I'll take her NO PROBLEM.

I'd date Claire too.

Top Bottom