• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which female Resident Evil character would you like to date??

Which of these characters would you like to date??

• Total voters

wpstudart

Jill. She may be not the nicest (I think she is), but her personality is the best. I wouldn't like to date a woman that is a mystery, and other that is the daughter of the president. The president would just kill me :p
And Claire... I wouldn't like taking some punches by a steroided guy...

Nevermind, I would just date Jill. :)

Popo

i would date jill or claire, jill cause not only she's hot but she's sweet to, and i would have a "jill sandwich" bonus xD

and i would date claire because she's hot, her voice is sexy and i like girls with red hair :D

Levan

Polkka. lol
Claire... Well, I think most people know why.

I'm afraid of dating Ada though. Yeah, she's hot, but... Who knows what she could do. :wacko:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Isn't here another thread with the same discussion?

Out of Jill, Ada and Claire I'd date the one who seemed to like me the most. They all qualify. :D

wpstudart;55771 said:
But still it would be Jill ^_^
LOL!

AiMz

But i'd still go for Ada....she's sooo hot and i think claire is the ugliest female character aside from the female gonados

Mobe

@AiMz
man.. you so hate her that in aggression you misspelled "ganados", muahahahaha

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Which one of the girls has the best/most humour? that's probably the one I'd like to date. :)

teal27

I'd wager Claire has a good sense of humor. At least she manages to be optimistic alot. And I recall you like her muchly, Romero, so you should be all set. :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Thanks Teal. ^_^
Who want's to get me in touch with her? A meeting must be arranged so I can ask her. Oooh I can't wait. :wub:

Top Bottom