• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which female Resident Evil character would you like to date??

Which of these characters would you like to date??

• Total voters

Wesker_xSTARSx

Well, I'd date Miss Jill Valentine. I fell in love with her through all the mayhem and struggles of RE3... that and she looks damn fine in that skin-tight Battle Suit.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
STAR_738;72669 said:
^Nuh-uhhhh! ;)
Huh? LOL!! :lol::lol:

Almost everyone talks about Jill and how awesome she looks in the battle suit. Is that a RE5 suit? I don't know. I'm not sure how it looks, but I've seen some RE5 pics of Jill wearing something that maybe is the battle suit.

Mr Sunshine

Romero;72743 said:

Almost everyone talks about Jill and how awesome she looks in the battle suit. Is that a RE5 suit? I don't know. I'm not sure how it looks, but I've seen some RE5 pics of Jill wearing something that maybe is the battle suit.

Yep the battlesuit is in RE 5. I don't like Jill at all in RE 5 though. She doesn't have to do with anything of her previous appereances imo. Not to mention that she acts like a monkey in the Chris, Jill, Sheva fight. :lol:

I would vote for the female chainsaw ganado any day over RE 5 Jill.

S.T.A.R.S.1

jill hell yeah

C:\Documents and Settings\christopher\My Documents\Jill_Valentine_1920x1200_WP_by_Infinityl33t.jpg

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
AlastorXDilla13;83305 said:
Why wasn't Sheave or Rebecca on there? :[

I guess nobody likes them.:)

Ha, well I never was a huge Rebecca fan, and as far as Sheva goes...I just found her annoying.

Anyway, Jill all the way.:)

galactus

Personally I wouldnt mind going on a date with almost any of
The RE girls I think they are all hot in there own way

but if I had to pick one I think it would be a toss up between Jill and claire I dont know which one I would go for though I mean I liked Jills RE Remake look oh god I love her in her S.T.A.R.S uniform:wub: but then I liked claires RE 2 look just as much god I love her in that pink uniform:wub:

:blink: help I cant decide I like them both just as much in there own way:confused:

:ermm:eek:h sod it both:lol:

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
wpstudart;55756 said:
Jill. She may be not the nicest (I think she is), but her personality is the best. I wouldn't like to date a woman that is a mystery, and other that is the daughter of the president. The president would just kill me :p
And Claire... I wouldn't like taking some punches by a steroided guy...

Nevermind, I would just date Jill. :)

im agreeing with you, every aspect of your...um....outlook on everything else... i wouldn't like to take the punches, or killed by the president, and along with that, i wouldn't like too get my head chopped off with a chainsaw either...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I love how wolfgirl and I are the only ladies who voted. :p

Anywho, I'm gonna change my vote to Jill. She's pretty hawt in DE. I'm so over Ada now. :lol: :p

Mr Sunshine

Yeah, I wonder why wolfgirl voted after all.. :p

Btw Ashley has the least votes.. even less than the chainsaw ganado! :lol:

Albert Valentine

Alluring Evil
Easy pick, Jill.

She's hot, she's spontaneous, she's intelligent and easygoing and seems curious about new stuff. That's the girl I'd love to date. Not to mention she's in the MILF age. Yum! :D

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
FalleN;83402 said:
Yeah, I wonder why wolfgirl voted after all.. :p

Btw Ashley has the least votes.. even less than the chainsaw ganado! :lol:

Well that's because nobody compares with the Bella Sisters, they wear those bandages to cover their beautiful faces.:)

sadistic_greyfox

For me It'd have to be Claire, even though I do like Jill more as a character I feel much more of a respect feel towards her than wanting to date her. Will want to be her friend and her tons of stories and techniques but Claire just gets my vote she seems to be a very nurturing character and not to mention she is closer to my age range :D .

Top Bottom