• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Which campaign...

will you play through first?

• Leon & Helena

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • Jake & Sherry

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Chris & Piers

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

Jgraeme1979

Yes but you's have to connect to co-op and then wait for someone in at the same point in the game as you to play as Sherry, Helena or Piers, may be easier playing as the main three characters in you're first run through

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Going to play Leon's part first, it looks the most interesting and very reminiscent of RE2 which is a great thing.

And than Jake and Sherry's.

I will save Chris's for last since it seems the most heavy action oriented and out of the 3 I get the feeling I will have the least amount of fun.

Also the developers said that its best to play Leon's first since his part is the CENTRAL scenario which only further makes me want to play his first.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I think i'm gonna play Leon's first beacuse it is closest to the old Resident Evil games and it is the scenario that the developers suggested that you play first.
Then I think i'll play as Chris because I want to leave the scenario with the new characters until last

sbr999

1:I'll try Leon's campaign first 2 reasons, one: because it's the first chapter in chronological order. And the second reason is that it's said to be horror-focused.
2:Chris' and Piers 'SOPA' Nivens' campaign looks interesting too because of the prologue events, but I'm not a fan of the post-RE4 gameplay.
3:I have the biggest doubts about Jake's and Sherry's campaign , after I've read that it will be melee focused. I hope it won't be total hack-n-slash.

bruno

Chief Researcher
1:I'll try Leon's campaign first 2 reasons, one: because it's the first chapter in chronological order. And the second reason is that it's said to be horror-focused.
2:Chris' and Piers 'SOPA' Nivens' campaign looks interesting too because of the prologue events, but I'm not a fan of the post-RE4 gameplay.
3:I have the biggest doubts about Jake's and Sherry's campaign , after I've read that it will be melee focused. I hope it won't be total hack-n-slash.
Leon's is the first? I actually thought they said Jake's was the first in chronological order. However, they reccomended playing Leon first.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Leon's is the first? I actually thought they said Jake's was the first in chronological order. However, they reccomended playing Leon first.
Wow...We've all THREE heard different things...I heard Jake and Chris come before Leon's because theirs start at the same time...Just different locations...

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Wow...We've all THREE heard different things...I heard Jake and Chris come before Leon's because theirs start at the same time...Just different locations...

I think they do come first in chronological order but the developes suggest playing as Leon first for some reason.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I think they do come first in chronological order but the developes suggest playing as Leon first for some reason.
They DO...We know for fact lol...The developers suggest Leon's first because his story is the CENTRAL story of the game...

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Idk I said I'll follow what the developers said to play 1st but im more interested in playing chris's campaign 1st.

The_Green_King

idk which one ill play first, but i know it wont be chris lol. im SO glad there is 3 scenarios with different "style" gameplay though. its gonna be very interesting to see how the story plays out too.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I hope they keep some sirprises for us at the end of each scenario. Like in RE2, you thought that was the end, but when you finish scenario B you have a surprise at the end (Birkin).

The_Green_King

I hope they keep some sirprises for us at the end of each scenario. Like in RE2, you thought that was the end, but when you finish scenario B you have a surprise at the end (Birkin).
im hoping they will have decision based gameplay like in RE3. with three scenarios imagine the replay value if youre choices changed the story.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Yeah, that would be great.
Imagine you're Chris....
*Kill the B*tch or arrest her?
If you kill her, Leon will make a way to blame the outbreak on Chris.
If you arrest her, her organization kidnaps his sister.*

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
If were going by chronological order and Leon's Campaign is first then I guess I'll have to play his scenario first to figure out what happens before I play Chris'. (Even though I prefer Chris and Jake over Leon.)

bruno

Chief Researcher
wait what???

Hehe, Leon is an influent man in the government, he could find a way to do that... especially since he seems to be the one everyone's blaming, so he takes his revenge on Chris for killing Ada. That would be cool.

If were going by chronological order and Leon's Campaign is first then I guess I'll have to play his scenario first to figure out what happens before I play Chris'. (Even though I prefer Chris and Jake over Leon.)

Hehe, I hope the game ends with Leon and Chris pointing weapons at each other.... and you only know more when you finish Chris' scenario.
*You think Chris is a bad guy and Leon should fire, but then you see his side of the story and have a different view on things...*

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Hehe, I hope the game ends with Leon and Chris pointing weapons at each other.... and you only know more when you finish Chris' scenario.
*You think Chris is a bad guy and Leon should fire, but then you see his side of the story and have a different view on things...*

Yeah, that would be awesome. October can't come soon enough!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Hehe, Leon is an influent man in the government, he could find a way to do that... especially since he seems to be the one everyone's blaming, so he takes his revenge on Chris for killing Ada. That would be cool.

I like the way you think my friend...Then again...Most of us here on REN do...

Top Bottom